Shut The Fuck Up

Y/n pov

I was just casually walking around the back stage while humming a tune, until it was my scene.

I appear in front of the curtains, expecting Moon to be sitting in the very far row of seats, but he wasn't.

'That's unlike him'

It was until I felt a gaze upon me frome above and I had to hold in my giggle.

But why there?

And why does Mrs. Parker seem...

On edge?

Time skip

"And... Scene! Well done everyone!"

"I wouldn't really say 'well done', but ok..."

I would have laughed if I didn't know it was Maya targeting that phrase towards me.

"Y/n? Can you come here?"

Maya leans towards a friend of hers and whispers loud enough for me to hear.

"Told ya..."

I let out a small sigh and choose to ignore her, walking over to Mrs. Parker.

"Yeah?"

"You were right..."

"What?"

Her expression changes to a slightly paranoid one.

"About the monster at night... You were right..."

Shit...

"What do you mean?"

Just play dumb...

"There really is something wandering the school after hours..."

"Oh that thing! Yeah, it turns out it was just some prank."

"No... I saw it..."

"It's just some sick prank apparently."

"Hm..."

She sighs and walks away. When she's out of sight, I run to the dark corner.

"Nice save~"

"Be more careful next time! A TEACHER saw you!"

"Oh it's perfectly fine darling~"

"You gotta stop being so reckless... That could have been the doom of us!"

"Us...?"

"Yes us! Both of us! You get destroyed, I get expelled, maybe arrested!"

"That's not what I-... Nevermind. Yeah I guess you're right little firefly. I'll be more careful next time~"

He boops my nose and points behind me. I raise my brow and turn around, but nothing was happening.

"Hm...?"

I go back to looking forward, but Moon was already gone.

"Y'know you can just leave normally..."

"I know. It's just way cooler like this~"

His low chuckle echos in the darkness, making it hard for me to figure out where he was.

I roll my eyes, ignoring my small smile and gather my stuff to leave.

"Nighty night princess~"

"Goodnight Moon~"

I give a small wave, still not knowing where he was, then leave.

Moon pov

I finally drop down to the ground once she left, even though there was still one person still there.

"Hello again Maya~"

She groans and turns to me with a mildly annoyed look.

"I've been coming to these rehearsals, and I've heard the types of things you say about everyone, but especially Y/n..."

"And?"

So disrespectful...

Holding in my urges, I sigh and soften my expression as I walk closer.

"What happened to the new girl? The nice Maya?"

"Just leave me alone."

I let out a quiet low growl tense up a little while walking closer.

"Don't say such things to me you naughty girl..."

"You don't fucking scare me. Y/n must be more of an idiot if you're her only friend..."

"... Pardon...?"

"Your emotional support human is just a fucking nobody. She must be that big of a loser if her only friend is a murderous robot. I bet you don't even care for h-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

(The first time he's ever swore...)

I grab the collar of her shirt and pull her closer, towering over her.

"YOU JUST SHUT UP! YOU DON'T WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

"HEY! LET GO OF ME!"

I slam her back on the wall and hold her shirt tighter.

"Y/N IS FUCKING AMAZING AND OF COURSE I CARE FOR HER! More then I care about taking a life..."

She widens her eyes and struggles more to get away.

"AND DON'T CALL US SUCH NAMES EVER AGAIN! YOU'RE NOT SO PRETTY YOURSELF Y'KNOW!"

I turn her around and grab the back of her head and slam it into the wall repeatedly.

"APOLOGIZE!"

She was now crying at this point from the pain and... Fear...

"APOLOGIZE DAMNIT!"

"I-IM SORRY! I'M SORRY!"

"MEAN IT!"

"P-PLEASE! L-LET ME LEAVE!"

"MEAN IT! I SAID ME-..."

Wait... No, this is too familiar...

"P-please! I-I'm sorry alright?!"

I sigh and let go of her. Once she turned around, I slightly gasp at the sight of blood on her face. Her tears weren't stopping.

She quickly runs away, leaving me with a bit of regret.

"Sorry Sun... I guess I've gotten out of control again..."

I sigh and just lay on the floor, looking at my hands.

"Oh I really hope this doesn't affect Y/n..."