Getting To Know Each Other

Y/n pov

"You're welcome~"

I put my hands on his chest and try to lightly push him away. Of course, he noticed. He chuckles and leans closer.

"Awww~ Is the little lamb trying to get rid of the big bad wolf?~"

He cooed as his grip on my waist tightens a little.

"You're not getting rid of me darling~ Unless I get rid of you first..."

I let out a small squeak as my body stiffens up by his words. He laughs and pats my cheek.

'Yawn'

He immediately stops laughing once he hears my yawn. He suddenly grabs my chin and leans very closely.

"Eye bags, low eyelids, yawn... Come with me."

He grabs my hand and starts leading me somewhere.

"W-wait!"

He stops dead in his tracks suddenly, almost making me bump into him. He then turns his head 80 degrees to look at me.

"Yes?"

"Uhhhh... I... I wanna go home..."

"Oh, no you're not."

He turns his head to face forward, then turns around to face me.

"A little girl like you shouldn't be walking alone at night."

"I'm 18-"

"Exactly! You're at the perfect age to be kidnapped."

"Aren't children the perf-"

"Children and young attractive women. Just in case you didn't understand, YOU'RE the young attractive woman."

My body heats up a little by the sudden compliment. I don't even know if he meant it or not.

"But-"

'Yawn'

"But my mom-"

"Leaves for work before you even wake up. She won't notice a thing~"

I mean, he isn't wrong. Wait...

"How'd you know when my mom works?"

"You think I don't hear your phone calls?~ Just a heads up..."

I hadn't even notice his hand slip into my pocket, until he took out my keys.

"Your keys are useless~"

"Hey! Give them back!"

He chuckles and holds it up high as I try to retrieve them. After a minute, he finally gives them back.

"Now come on. You're sleeping wether you want to or not."

I just sigh and follow him. I knew if I made a run for the door, there would definitely be consequences tomorrow.

"Why... Why aren't you killing me?"

"Hm... I guess I'm tired of the same routine."

Flashback (Oooo~)

"Moon? Don't you wanna do naptime? You haven't seen the kids in a while..."

...

'I... I don't want to...'