Ch. 6 Filler

Omniscient
The moment Gwendolyn stepped foot outside of the bedroom, the throbbing between her legs intensified. She couldn't handle someone like Akari handling her the way he had and she'd panicked and made him stop just as she was on the verge of cumming. She needed to cum but didn't know how to go back in the room and tell him that she wanted him to make her do so without looking stupid for rushing out in the first place. She let out the breath she'd been holding in and turned around and opened the door only to see Akari sitting on the end of the bed slowly stroking himself.

He didn't budge when he noticed her. Instead he started to jerk himself off faster at the sight of her, keeping eye contact.

"Close the door." He grunted. Gwendolyn stepped inside and did as told. "Lock it." He said and she locked it.

"Fuck." He closed his eyes. The sight of his hand moving up and down his thick long dick made her throb harder. "Come closer." Akari's chest heaved up and down as he slowed down. He didn't want to cum too fast. Gwendolyn slowly walked toward him and with his free hand he ripped open her shirt. This time the buttons popped off. She stood there a bit self conscious. Not only were her breasts on full display but so was her stomach. She hated her love handles and she was so embarrassed standing in front of him that she couldn't bring herself to move.

She thought it would've turned him off but instead he stared at her exposed top half and continued to stroke his dick faster. Harder.

Gwendolyn let out a shaky breath and her mouth watered as she eyed his manhood. Her next move not only shocked Akari who'd laid back on the bed but Gwendolyn as well. She slowly got down on her knees between his legs and took a deep breath. Akari lifted his head and she grabbed his hand to stop him from pleasuring himself. As she kept eye contact with him she moved his hand and replaced it with hers when she wrapped her hand around his dick. The warmth of her hand wrapped around him made his dick even harder.

"Hold on." He sat up and Gwendolyn let go of his dick. She was really on her knees as if she'd ever sucked dick a day in her life. As bad as she wanted to taste him she was glad he'd stopped her because she was in her head. All she could think was how she'd put this man in her mouth and do a piss poor job of sucking him the way he deserved to be sucked.

Akari leaned forward a little more and pulled her skirt up. He instructed Gwendolyn to lean forward and stick her ass out. She did as told and her head rested on his thigh right next to his dick. She was so close that it nearly poked her in the eye. Akari then grabbed hold of her thong and pulled it further up her ass moving it from side to side and up and down. The front part no longer covered her pussy but instead disappeared inside of it as he continued to move her thong back and forth as if he was flossing teeth.

Gwendolyn moaned and when he moved his dick brushed up against her soft lips earning a moan from him. Akari sat up straight and Gwendolyn lifted her head, staring into his eyes. This was the most action she'd gotten from a man since she'd put on weight and she knew she was in way over her head. Akari was obviously a freak and she'd never had that. A guy like this was giving a girl like her some play and she had to fight through the insecurities and enjoy this moment.

"Akari I—"

"Shhh." He said as he cupped her face and lowered his head, slipping his tongue into her mouth. With his free hand he placed it on her ass and squeezed before smacking it.

"Mm!" She moaned into the kiss as she stared into his eyes. The look in her eyes was telling him that she wanted to know why he as doing her like this. He broke the kiss but kept her face cupped as he stared at her. Gwendolyn's mouth was slightly open as he held her chin in his hand. He brought his face back to hers.

It was as if she knew what he wanted because she stuck her tongue out and Akari licked her tongue. She licked his.

"Fuck. I need to cum." He wrapped her hair around one hand and grabbed his dick with the other. Before Gwendolyn could say anything he'd put his dick in her mouth and was pushing her head down. The moment it hit the back of her throat she gagged and her eyes watered before Akari pulled it out. The line of spit from her mouth to his dick was a beautiful sight as she coughed uncontrollably.

"You're alright." He told her. "Everything's okay mama." Gwendolyn held on to his legs as the tears flowed and he held her head back some. "Stick ya tongue out." He instructed. She did as told and he stood, tapping his dick against her tongue.

Staring down into her pretty face he jacked himself off on her tongue until he felt himself nearing. The warmth and moisture of her tongue against his dick had his toes curling as he stared into her eyes.

"Oh fuckkkk. Fuck. Fuck." He came on Gwendolyn's face, in her mouth, and on her chest.

Before she even had the chance to wipe the nut out of her eye she was being pulled to her feet and pushed on the bed. Akari got on his knees and threw her legs over his shoulders as he pulled her thong out of her pussy and nibbled on it to sample her juices. She tasted delicious.

She lifted her head, and the moment he spread her lips open and immediately started tongue fucking her before latching on to her clit and sucking, she fell back.

"Oh! Right there." She moaned, squeezing her breasts as her back arched off the bed. Akari pulled back and spit on her clit before swirling his tongue around it and slipping his index and middle finger into her pussy. "Like that. Mm just like thaaaat." She moaned as he finger fucked her and licked and sucked her pussy.

"Mhm." He pulled back staring at her pussy as he pumped his fingers in and out. "Look at that shit." He gave her pussy a quick lick as he pumped faster. "I wanna see you squirt mama. Can you be a nasty bitch and squirt for me?"

"Yes. Yes!" Gwendolyn moaned as she gripped the sheets and her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"Cum. Cum." Akari demanded, pulling his fingers out as he rubbed her clit vigorously. "I want you to fucking cum. Wet me up."

"OH!" Gwendolyn's moans grew louder as her legs shook. She was almost there and the moment Akari started tongue fucking her asshole she lost it. She squirted all over him and he opened his mouth to catch some of it. Squirting on him made his dick hard again but he'd have to get her another time. If she'd ever be up for it.

After this encounter how would they be friends?