13: Thankful (Part 2)

Gwendolyn Shafer
As he lay between my legs I tried putting them down, but he frowned.

"Mm Mm. What you doing?" He asked. "Keep 'em up so when I put it in you can wrap 'em around my back." He told me. He lifted his body some while staring into my eyes. Never breaking eye contact, he took hold of his dick and tapped it on my pussy.

"Oh!" I moaned and quickly covered my mouth as my pussy throbbed. He moaned softly and then started rubbing his dick up and down my slit. "Mm!" My eyes widened staring into his eyes with my hand still over my mouth as I tried muffling my moans as if my grandmother was home. I was almost...embarrassed? I wanted to feel him deep inside me but I couldn't help but be nervous now that we were in my bedroom butt naked.

"Don't fight it." He grunted. "Don't fight it, mama." He finally slid inside and we both moaned as my eyes rolled in the back of my head. As he stroked in and out of me, keeping one hand planted on the bed, he wrapped the other around my ankle and held my leg in the air.

"Kari.." I moaned. "Ugh."

"What you want?" He grunted, slowing down his strokes as he went deep, keeping his hand on my leg so I wouldn't put it down. "Shit. Tell me what you want. Hm?"

"I...I...Ohhhh God." I clenched the sheets, and my back arched off the bed. He lowered his head and quickly licked one of my nipples as my breasts bounced. "KARI!"

"Tell me what you wannnnt." He moaned. "You so fucking tight. Clench my dick like that again."

At the sound of those words, my walls tightened around his dick and he let out the sexiest moan as he stopped stroking.

"Hold on." He didn't move. It was as if he was trying to catch himself. I could feel my juices slipping down between my ass crack. "Damn, I didn't know it'd be like this. Wait mama. Shit." He pulled out of me and tapped his dick against my lips. "That muthafucka leaking ain't it?" He licked his hand and started to rub my lips as he eyed me.

"Oh! Kari sto—"

"Stop? I'm not stopping shit until this wet muthafucka squirts." He said. "I gotta taste it right quick."

Before I could react, he was between my legs with my lips spread open, tongue fucking me.

"I'm gonna cum!" I clenched the sheets, already feeling myself near. He hadn't even been down there long but just thinking about how he'd done me months ago spiked my blood pressure. When he flicked his tongue back and forth against my clit, stopped and stuck his tongue in my pussy, pulled it out and flicked his tongue on my clit again, then stuck his tongue inside me again I was no more good. He hadn't even gotten the chance to really do his thing before I squirted in his mouth.

He held it in his mouth then spit it back onto my pussy before taking my clit into his mouth and slipping two fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out.

"Oh— OH GOD!" I screamed, placing my hand on the back of his head as I lifted mine to watch him. My chest heaved up and down as he stared into my eyes.

"Mmhmm." He mumbled, releasing my clit before giving my pussy a quick lick. "Tastes so fucking good." He pumped his fingers in and out faster. 

"Oh, Kari!" I moaned. "I'm...I'm gonna— please."

"Yeahhh.." He chuckled lightly. "Squirt again. Make ya pretty pussy squirt again." He pulled his fingers out and opened his mouth. Just like a water hose, I squirted again, and like before he caught some in his mouth and spit it back onto my pussy. He stuck his tongue inside me and shook his face in my pussy. My stomach caved in instantly.