Ride

Meg was both wrong and right. Dean and Calliope stayed in their room for two days.

Everyone looked at them strangely when they walked into the kitchen one morning.

"What?" Dean sat at the table.

Dianna squealed at seeing her daddy for the first time in (her baby logic) forever. "Dada!"

Dean smiled and hugged her. "Di!"

"Mama?"

"There's Mama." He pointed to Calliope, who was getting a glass of water.

"Mama!"

Calliope finished and came to give Dianna a hug and kiss. "Hello, little one."

Dianna grinned. "Mama."

"How was your sleep?"

"Mama." Dianna nodded.

Calliope smiled. "That is so good."

"So we're not going to talk about this?" Adam demanded.

"Adam!" Missouri snapped.

"Talk about what?" Dean lifted a brow.

Adam opened his mouth but Missouri's death glare had him shutting it in a frowning pout.

Sam elected to never talk about it but as he opened his mouth to change the subject, Calliope began singing. Specifically Céline Dion's the Power of Love. His entire expression changed as she belted the song powerfully while looking through a refrigerator for apple juice.

When she finished (the song and her search), she turned to find everyone staring at her in slack jawed awe (excluding a fawning Castiel). "What?"

Sam said it. "You know Céline Dion?"

"Of course."

He opened his mouth then shut it.

She shook her bottle before opening it and drinking.

"Most people like that terrible Titanic song." Meg wrinkled her nose playfully.

"Terrible Titanic song?"

"Remember when we watched Titanic to get info on the wedding last year?" Dean posed. "The song at the end."

"Oh. My Heart Will Go On. That is a lovely song but it is much too slow."

Dean smirked.

"You can really sing!" Adam was in love all over again.

Calliope smiled becomingly. "Thank you, Adam."

Dean side-eyed his baby brother. "I love your voice, Calli."

Calliope beamed. "Thank you, Dean."

Missouri smirked. "You do have talent, dear."

"We could be a family band!" Margot piped up.

Sam paled.

Dean laughed. "Sam can be our manager."

Sam gave him a sour look.

"Do you enjoy singing, Margot?" Calliope asked.

Margot blushed. "A little."

Sam's color returned. "I didn't know that."

Margot's flush spread. "It's just a little."

Adam stuck his tongue out at their intense eye play.

Benny laughed.

Sam scowled. "Shut up, Adam."

Missouri kept her snicker to herself. "Boys. This is a safe subject. Who's your favorite artist to sing, Margot?"