Dive Right In

"We should probably find our home. Yes?"

Dean wondered if he was still sleeping. He lifted his head and sat up a little bit, Calliope coming with him. "Huh?"

"If we are to move to the Montana before Dean Jr. is born then we should find our home. Yes?"

He hated that that made sense but he was just waking up. Why did she always want to have serious talks when he wasn't ready?! "Um... I don't know. Yeah?"

She beamed. "What city is this home in?"

"I don't know."

"Then how are we to research our home then?"

He blinked. He never thought about that. He knew what their house looked like but she didn't and although he knew what it looked like, that didn't mean he knew what city it was in so how could they find and buy it? "Can't you ask Judah?"

"Why me?"

"He's your brother."

"And Adam is yours."

"I'm being nice to him!"

She rolled her eyes. "Just ask Judah so I can try to find the home please. We have to pack and move and find reliable doctors and-"

He felt tired from the list she wasn't done with yet. "Okay, okay."

"Dean, you know I hate that."

He remembered in that moment that she did. "I just woke up. Can I get a minute?"

"To do what?"

"Get my bearings."

"Okay." She set her phone's timer.

He hated that thing. He sat up fully and tried to hurry to get his bearings.

Once two minutes passed, she looked at him. "Do you have your bear rings?"

He was surprised that she gave him two minutes. He smiled. "How do you feel?"

That wildly confused her. "I do not understand."

"How do you feel?" He gave her the "look".

She narrowed her glassless eyes. "What are you doing?"

He realized she wasn't wearing her glasses and laughed. "I'm just saying."

"Saying what?"

He knew he was confusing the life out of her so he laid her back and kissed her softly, testing the waters.

She stroked his cheek gently. "You are a strange man, Dean Winchester."

"That's okay."

"It is more than okay." She reached up to kiss his lips, missing and getting his nose.

He felt warm inside at his adorable angelic weirdo. He helped her out and kissed her lips. And there was not much said for about an hour.

¥

Dean searched neighborhoods in Montana and hoped he could find their home that way. He really didn't want to bother Judah. Then he thought about that. Since when did he care about bothering others?

He went outside to pray to Judah.

Judah appeared. "Yes?"

"Hey." Dean was unsure if he should make small talk then decided against it. "Do you know the town we live in, in Montana?"

"Excuse me?"

"When you sent me to the future, you sent me to a town. What's the name?"

Judah gave him a heavy lidded look.