Oh Happy Day

Calliope slept with Dianna for her last night as a single woman.

Dean hated sleeping alone and swore this would be the very last time that'd be happening.

Everyone was wildly excited about the next day. They all (excluding Adam) hoped nothing bad would happen.

¥

It was a beautiful October day with the leaves in various colors and a crisp bite to the air.

The ladies got up early to leave for the wedding spot to make sure everything was up to par before getting ready while the men slept in.

Since the wedding site was stunning (the other ladies seeing it for the first time), they went to the salon to get their hair, nails and makeup done. The theme was natural so each woman was going to look as if she didn't have makeup on except for eyes and lips.

The bridesmaids all wore dark blue gowns in a silk that reached the floor and sky high heels in black so they'd get blue makeup on her eyes with whatever shade of lipstick she wanted but Margot got gold since she and Sam would be matching. Her gown was gold and so would be her eye makeup.

Calliope would be wearing green eye makeup and at the last minute had gotten a white lace shawl that was decorated with white flowers. She would not wear a veil. She chose a dark red to be on her lips.

Each bridesmaid also had a manicure to match her dress while everyone's toes were French tips.

Missouri was wearing a very special mother-of-the-groom outfit. Her clothing was appropriate for her age but still stylish. She had a bluebird shade of blue on with her shirt and skirt combo and short black heels. Her nails were blue eggshell and so was her eye makeup. It looked quite fetching against her dark skin.

Dianna wore a very special dress herself. She wore all green in a light avocado color with a white ribbon wrapped around her waist and white Mary Janes to match her mother's pumps. She even had her nails painted with kid friendly nail polish in a light green with white designs.

Each woman would have her hair hanging down, except Calliope, who was wearing her curls up.

Once every woman was dressed and dry, they went to the wedding site, which was near a waterfall on a paradise island.

The officiate was there and ready to start whenever they were. They were just waiting on the men.

¥

Dean overslept...

So did the rest of those lazy men.

Dean woke up to Jamie licking his face. He jerked awake and started at remembering instantly what day it was. He shot up and raced out, banging on the doors of the bunker. "Wake up! We're late!"

Castiel awoke first. "Late?"

"Yeah! We're late for the wedding!"

Castiel's eyes widened and he hurried to race to the bathroom.

Dean banged on the others' doors. "Get up, Sammy! Adam!"

Benny woke up from all the noise. "We're up."

"No! You're up!" Dean scowled. "Sammy! Adam! Wake up!"

Benny went to get ready.

"I'll choose Cas or Benny to be my best man!" Dean threatened.

Sam immediately opened his door. "I'm getting ready!"

Dean scowled before going inside Adam's room and dragging him from his bed to the floor.