jealousy - chapter 17

As you woke up your hands,like they were programmed to do so,reached out to the left side of the bed where he was supposed to be.
But he wasn't.

Your eyes took a few glances around the room.And it was in fact his room and you were no longer dreaming.
He somehow managed to wake up before you.

You groaned as it was pretty early.
You hurried over to the bathroom to fix yourself up before seeing him first thing in the morning.

But you weren't fast enough, as he was sitting in the middle of the room on the kitchen chair that you had to pass by to get to the bathroom.

With his eyes glued to his phone he only murmured a few words:
"Good morning"

His reaction made you mad so you hurried up with your morning rituals in order to sulk in front of him.

As you sat down he left his phone on the counter and kissed your forehead.

He made up for it.You smiled to yourself.

"Y/N...I forgot we had an exam today."

And so did you.It had managed to competely slip your mind somehow.You sighed as you rested your head on your arms.

"Shit,I guess we will just have to do a repeat later on." he said not bothered at all .

You had planned to get all your exams out the way.It was an easy class anyway so there was no reason you couldn't pass now.

"No."

"No?" he imitated with amazement.

"You're not going to repeat either.We're going" you said determined.

He complained.A lot. But you did manage to convince him.The exam was at noon,three hours from now.He dropped you over to your place and he went to the gym instead of going back home to revise.

You had your goodbye kisses but he was being so clingy you wondered if you would even make it back home.

You revised just a bit because like him,you also had a good amount of confidence when it came to this subject.
Since it was very cold you wore a black sweater over some flared jeans.You got to the exam hall on time but you agreed to meet up in the lounge area near the entrance.

Once he saw you - he hugged you so tight,like you just hadn't seen eachother a few hours ago.

You walked to the lecture together and there weren't as many eyes on you now that you were official.

But there were still some people who would like you better apart.

You wished eachother luck and in a way to make him do better - you provoked him because deep down he was really competitive.

You finished the exam.Which is one of the best feelings for sure.
And it just made you even more excited for the winter break as this meant it was coming closer.

Jungkook reassured you after it too.You guys went to the cafeteria together to have lunch.

You managed to easily find a seat as it wasn't too crowded.

But as soon as you sat down someone had noticed you.

"Oh my gosh!! Clingy couple alert!" Rosé rushed towards the two of you.

"Hi Rosé." was the only thing he could say.

She hugged you both and sat down.

"But actually you guys are the cutest!I had to see you in person."

"Acting like were fossils." he said stuffing his face with food.

"Ugh!!You know you have me to thank for Y/N,Jungjoom!"