welcome to the photography club - chapter 02

She guided you into the club room.

It was quite spacious with large windows.There was a book shelf in the middle of the room sort of separating the room into two sections.

The bookshelf was big but only a small part of it was for books.It had a lot of sections and they seemed to put anything there from equipment,snacks,magazines to decorations like candles and photos.The girl guided you to the corner to sit at the table and pulled out a chair for you.You thank her and sit down.

"Its so great to finally meet you! We are so glad to have a new member!My name is Rosé and I'm in my second year."

"Its great to finally meet you too.I'm Y/N.I'm in my first year."

"Our club leader isn't here right now but I'm sure you'll  get to meet him soon.OH!But give me your socials so I can add you to our club groupchat since we don't use email."

You agreed and she gave you her phone to find your account and add it,you could notice her staring intently at you but with a rather pleased expression.

The handsome guy was seated on the sitting area by the window playing with a camera.When he noticed you two were finished.He left his camera aside and walked up to you two.

"Nice to meet you,my name is Jaehyun."

You finally found out the name of your campus crush.

"Nice to meet you too. I'm y/n."

"I hope you will enjoy our club. I have a lot of experience so if you need any help with anything just let me know.I'm sure Vernon will help you as well."

He smiled but you looked at him a bit confused.

Rosé noticing this,clarified to you:

"Oh! Vernon is the club leader"

"I'm sure you'll meet him soon.We don't have club hours.You can come here any time any day whenever you want.Well,I have to get going now but It was great meeting you,Y/N" he announced while he grabbed his jacket.

"Thank you,Jaehyun" you smiled at him.

He smiled back and nodded. You saw him leave but you wished you could have talked to him more just to learn what major he was in.

It wasn't like you were expecting anything but still he seemed like someone you could get along with.

"GUYS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES DON'T BE RUDE." Rosé said to the rest of the members

"HOLD ON A SECOND!!" he yelled while playing a game on his phone with his friend.

They walked up to you and Rosé.

"I didn't think I'd see anyone playing clash royale now considering the fact it died like five years ago"
You accidently blurted out to the brunette.

"This girl's a hater for real"

"He's just clowning don't listen to him - Im Johnny by the way" said his friend.

"WHAT CLOWNING SHE JUST INSULTED THE BEST MOBILE GAME"

Johnny put his hands together while exhaling a disappointed sigh.

"Stop pissing around and think, just think for a second why women don't like you."

"OH SORRY THIS IS COMING FROM YOU MR.IM NOT AFRIAD OF WOMEN?" This Mark guy seems passionate.

"LITERALLY WHERE ARE YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS YOU HAVEN'T EVEN INTRODUCED YOURSELF!"
Johhny yelled out frantically trying to fix the situation.

"Yo Im Mark and we're the...uh foreign swaggers"

"The what" said Y/N while chuckling

"I came up with it.Its a great name right!?"said Johnny

"Literally why are you lying right now." Mark rolled his eyes and whispered to you:

"I came up with it"

"You didn't even know what foreign meant untill like a few months ago"

"So now I'm stupid as well"

"Yeah we knew that already" said Rosé

"Aren't you the girl that failed p.e. in highschool ?!"

"I did NOT I only got a bad grade because of my attendance "

"Stop lying we know you can't even walk straight "

Rosé hit his arm and they all continued goofing around.

This really wasnt what you expected from a "elite photography club".

"What's all the commotion here dawg"

A girl wearing sweatpants and a hoodie walked up to the four of you from the other side of the bookshelf.

"Did you actually just smoke in here??" Johnny asked while laughing.

"N-no" she said while looking a bit tipsy.

"Jennie what's wrong with you?Imagine if Irene found out you do that in here." Rosé scolded her friend in a lighthearted tone.

"Imagine you're just chilling and Irene comes up behind you with her menacing face ready to destroy you" said Mark

"Wait,you're the new member?Damn, you fine as hell." she said while leaning on Rosé.

"This is Jennie by the way ." said Rosé

"Well you look fine as hell too" you said imitating her way of dragging out words.

"Okay so is that everyone?Is there anyone else I should be worrried about jumpscaring me, coming out of the drain or something "

" No I think that's everyone that's here right now." said Johhny.

Everybody started speaking at the same time and It was hard to focus on anything at that point.

You realized you should get going soon since they didn't do much except hang out there.

"Well I should get going then.It was nice meeting you all. Bye Jennie,Rosé,Mark and Jonathan " you said trying to remember all of their names

"JONATHAN,that's what Im calling you from now on " said Mark

As you were leaving everybody was saying their goodbyes and the girls blew kisses at you.

You thought about what Miyeon said and how she described them.

You weren't sure what to think of them yet but they seemed cool.You made your way to your dorm.

And then you got a notification on your phone.