snow - chapter 16

You were still shaken up from everything that had happend.

She just came out of nowhere.That was your first meeting with Irene.Your first impression of her was...mixed.

Even you didn't know what to think.
While you were doing your makeup you managed to take your mind somewhere else. But you couldn't help but overthink if you said something you shouldn't?

You were never the confrontational type.You relied on sweet and comforting words to soften the blow.

You finished your makeup and got dressed into something more dressy.It was a date,after all.

This time you would meet up with Jungkook near the Silver Bridge that was a few minutes away from your dorm.

There were a lot of people out enjoying the festive nights of December.Yet It wasn't that hard to notice him.He was wearing all black - something you knew you'd have to tease him for. He was using his phone just so that he could have somewhere to look.

You were a few minutes late as you overestimated yourself.
You just walked up to him as you hoped he wouldn't notice you so you could scare him.

But that plan didnt come to fruition.He smiled and did a little jog to get to you.

You put your hands around his shoulders to embrace him.
He was the most passionate you'd ever been hugged.He took his hands down your waist and grabbed on tight to you.
Your hands were locked around his shoulders and you turned your head to the side and leaned in for a second.

You forgot how much you missed him.And holding on to him like that made you realise how much you liked him.

Prehaps just then it came to you that he actually really liked you too.

You could feel the butterflies circling in your stomach to your heart and throught your entire body.

These thoughts that came a little to late made you shy so you barried your face into his chest.
And he natrual just caressed your hair back while leaning his head on you.

"What is it?I promise you nobody is even looking at us."

He got shy too but he still managed to say that with a geniune concern in his voice.

"Im just not used to this.Also,what's with the emo get up?"

"Ha-ha.Guess you've already influenced me."

He let go of you but he grabbed your hand right after.

"Do you mind if we just walk around before we sit down first?"

"Sure. It's not too cold tonight."

You guys walked with your hands locked.
It was ridiculous how the same path from your dorm that took you every day could be so gorgeous tonight just because he was by your side.

The snow kept on piling making untoched white canvases all around the sidewalk.
The lights all worked in harmony and took turns on switching in between colors.As you leaned your head back you could see all the little snowflakes falling on to your face.

You talked about random stuff a bit just catching up and stuff.
You wanted to hear every detail about his day.It was so different from the time you'd spend with everyone else.

"Let me take a picture.I wanna remember this." you said while looking at the sky.

He held your gloves for you as you took pictures of the pretty scenery.

He smiled at your pure excitement.It was rare for you to act so childish.Atleast when you were in public.He really knew how to tease and irrate you to the point you regressed into your preteen-self that was annoyed with people just breathing the wrong way at you