cabin continued - chapter 11

Saturday morning .

It was like any other morning except for the factyou woke up in someone else's bed.

Not like that anyway. But you enjoyed the fresh smell of the cold sheets that was very apparently maintained regularly. You liked the way the room was furnished but it didn't give you that feeling of home - well nobody likes guests that over-stay their welcome.

As you yawned and spread out your arms your brain was trying to recollect the fragments of memories from last night. Well you didn't do anything too embarrassing. Except what happened with Jaehyun ; it wasn't even a big deal but you just couldn't let go.

The next thing you did was check the time on your phone. It was a few minutes past noon. Well you planned to get up earlier but its manageable. You replied to messages and scrolled through your feed letting the fact you're not there alone slip away. You awoke from your endless scrolling coma and made your way to the bathroom.

You put a sweatshirt on over your clothes and left your room.Since it was so quiet you wondered if you were the first to wake up . As you made your way up-stairs , you made sure to look around for anyone else.

When you arrived to the kitchen you were greeted by a piece of paper sitting on the counter.

"Me and Vernon went out to a neighborhood club meeting near-by. We will be back soon but theres food in the fridge or you could order.See you soon y/n"

"Ah.He could have just texted me,that weird old man." you thought to yourself as you smiled to yourself and put the note in your pocket.

"What's so funny!?" Mark yelled behind you.

"Oh my god." you said out of breath as he made you jump from the suprise.

"This time I got jumpscared by you let's be honest y/n" 

"You are such a creep."

"Ok."

Before you could reply he ran out.You wondered what he was up to. Your question was answered by yelling coming from the living room.

"GET UPPP!"

"YOURE SO ANNOYING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT." 

You rushed in as well because you never heard Jennie so angry,

"What's going on?" you asked before you witnessed the scene.

Jennie was hitting Mark with everything in her range of sight for yelling while they were still hungover.

"Gee,how aren't you dead from last night anyway Mark?"

"I am him I guess" 

You brought over some aspirin for them while Mark ran to the basement to wake up Johnny.

"Sorry I couldn't have predicted that - even though now I realize I should have. We're talking about Mark after all."

"Its okay,babyy" said Jennie in a raspy voice while massaging her temples.

She took the aspirin and went out for some fresh air on the balcony.

Rose just kept on groaning and moaning while you sat beside her trying to find ways to help out.

Soon Johnny and Mark came down with Mark teasing him.

"Look at this little highschool girl I pulled."

"Your highschool girlie is taller then you?" you said feeling bad for Johnny after Mark obviously woke him by force.

"Very funny of you. You're on a roll."