Y/n lets out a heavy breath "And I thank you for that, brother." She whispered "But the oath, it was unnecessary."

"It was a precaution, you never know what to expect." Noah whispered "Now we have a doctor to see, come on."

"Wait? Now?!" Y/n practically exclaimed, while shaking her head in disbelief "I can't do this until Anakin is here." She says.

"Anakin will be there soon." Noah says while motioning her to follow.

Y/n follows after him "Noah, where is this check up even at?" She questioned.

"My ship. It's the only safe option, now hurry it up." Noah ushers, waving his hand.

"Impatient ass." Y/n grumbled while rolling her eyes dramatically.

☁︎

"Oh your Majesty, how nice to meet you." A young woman says, while leading Y/n over a bed with machinery around it.

The young woman had bright ginger hair, that was tied back into a tight bun. She had freckles all across her face, and bright green eyes. She also had the kindest, and brightest smile.

Y/n blinks a few times "Nice to meet you too." She says, while climbing onto the bed.

Noah stands at the side of the bed "Y/n, this is Daphne. Durring your pregnancy, she'll be the one doing the check ups and...birthing. A lot of stuff." He explained the best he could.

"I'm sorry that my brother is making you do this, and that he made you take that oath." Y/n apologized with a sigh, and a shake of her head.

The young woman laughed dismissively, while she set up a few things "Oh it's no problem, I completely understand. I feel honored to serve the queen of Alderaan personally." She says.

Y/n smiles tightly "Thank you." She murmured, feeling slightly comfortable aroind

Daphne smiles and turns around, she's holding some sort of tube with gel inside it "Lift your shirt please." She instructs kindly.

"Wait what about-"

"I'm here!" Anakin exclaimed, while stumbling into the small area. He was out of breath, doubling over with his hands on his knees. Despite his tired appearance, something seemed different about him.

Daphne smiles a little "You must be the father." She says.

Anakin nods while panting "Yeah." He breathed heavily.

Noah looked back and stepped aside "Fancy you to join us Skywalker." He says.

This catches Daphne's attention, and she looks back "Skywalker?" She asks "As in the jedi?"

Everyone looks at the woman startled "You know him?" Noah asked coldly, now suddenly worried.

Daphne waves her hand "Anyone on Coruscant know the name Anakin Skywalker." She says casually, "You've made quite a name for yourself." She explained "And please don't think I'd say something, I would never. I think your relationship is quite romantic, a forbidden kind of romance."

Y/n smiles a little at the womans words "I'm.....I'm glad you think so." She whispered, her heart racing a little.

The air in the room seems lighter "Oh? I've made a name of myself?" Anakin responds.

"Seriously, Ani?" Y/n asks her fiance in amusement.

"Does it suprise you Skywalker?" Noah asks in amusement "You've saved so many people all across the Galaxy, and you've saved the queen of Alderaan many times. Not to mention the time you protected Padmè before the Clone wars."

Anakin waves his hand dismissively "You're making me blush." He jokes.

Daphne doesn't say much more on the matter "Your Majesty, can you lift your shirt just so I can see your stomach?" She asks kindly.

Y/n hesitantly does as she's asked "What is that?"

"It's just a gel that will help the machine get a good look at your baby." Daphne says, while squeezing a decent glob onto the stomach.

"It's cold." Y/n mumbled shivering uncomfortably, while Anakin moves closer and grabs her hand.

"Yeah sorry about that!" Daphne says sweetly, while turning to look back at the machine.

"What does this machine do?" Anakin asked squeezing Y/n's hand a little.

Daphne grabs some long wand like object, that was connected to the machine "It's going to show us your baby." She says.

"Will it hurt?" Anakin asks.

"Nope not at all." Daphne says placing the object on Y/n's bare stomach, using it to smooth the gel out.

It's silent, and the room is tense. Daphne is looking at the little screen, while mobimg the object around. Suddenly a sound filled the room, it almost sounded like a heartbeat.

"Ah! There's the little baby!" Daphne gushes with a smile, while pointing to something on the screen.

Y/n could feel the tears pool in her eyes, as she stares at the screen. She brings her free hand to her mouth "It's so small." She whispered.

"Thats our baby." Anakin whispered emotionally, while leaning down to kiss the top of her head.

"Oh, oh my." Daphne suddenly says in suprise, while she moved the wand like object.

Panic suddenly fills Y/n, and she sits up a little "What? Is something wrong?" She asks.

Daphne shakes her head "Oh nothing is wrong, you and you babies are perfectly healthy. Your a month along, almost two-"

"Wait, wait, wait, babies?" Anakin asked looking from Daphne, to Y/n with widened eyes.

Looking back at them Daphne nods "Yes, she's pregnant with twins." She says.

"Holy shit." Noah says with a laugh "You're having twins."

Y/n looks up at Anakin with a smile, and he looks down to meet her gaze "We're having twins." She whispered.

Anakin had tears in his own eyes, and he smiled "We're having two babies." He says with a laugh.

Noah walks over and pats Anakin's back "Congratulations you two." He say.

Daphne smiles at the interaction "I could print some pictures if you'd like." She suggests.

Y/n looks back and nods with a happy, and tearful smile "Yes, yes please."

Anakin looks at Y/n, nothing but pure love in his eyes. He leans down and places a kiss on the top of her head "I love you, so much." He murmured.

Looking up at hims with a smile, she responds with "I love you too."