Rage given form! (Y/n) vs Nanite part 2

Pieces of metal fell to the ground in front of you as you were still in shock. Nanite lowered his arm and slowly looked at you.

Meanwhile, Cream looks at Six who is trembling with her hands balled up into fists just like you.

Nanite: Just like Fives....a pointless death.

(Play song)

Upon hearing his words. Six does a battle cry before she charges. Only to be held back by Cream.

Cream: No! Stop!

Six: Let me go!

Six demands as she tries to get herself free from Cream's grasp.

Cream: No, I can't let you Six! He'll kill you!

Six: I don't care! He killed the only family I had left!

Cream: Your family would have wanted you to live! Please don't let their sacrifice be in vain!

Six grits her teeth as she begins to slowly calm down before collapsing to the floor.

Back with you, you were looking at the ground as you were visibly trembling. Nanite takes notice of this.

Nanite: Getting upset over the death of metal and circuitry? You're pathetic! He was nothing. A machine, a weapon!

Your eyes widen slightly as your hair flashed a golden colour and your eyes change from their normal (E/c) colour to turquoise.

(Y/n): Y-You....You're wrong!

Nanite narrows his eyes at you as you lower your head and clench your hands tightly.

(Y/n): He....He wasn't a weapon! He was a friend...! A brother...!

You got up on all fours then onto your knees as your hair stood up. Lightning began to strike the horizon and small pebbles began to float around Nanite and yourself.

(Y/n): If anyone is a monster here...!

You stare at him with your eyes now completely turquoise.

(Y/n): It's you!!

Your hair began to stand up as Nanite just laughs at your words. His laughing only seemed to make you more mad as your eyes widen as you feel a surge of energy suddenly awaken inside you as your then scream at the top of your lungs. This caused your sister and everyone else to stare at you.

Nanite: Oh...?

Your voice echoed through all of Vale as a golden energy bursts from your body. At beacon, Ozpin and Glynda watched from the tower to see a golden beam shoot up into the sky.

Glynda: What is that...?

Ozpin simply sipped on his coffee.

Ozpin: ...A light in these dark times.

Back at the docks. You slowly stood up as your hair had changed colour from (H/c) to a golden yellow. You look up at Nanite showing your turquoise eyes to him as he just stares in disbelief.

Cream's mouth gapes as she sees your state.

Coco: W-What just happened?

Cream: He did it.

Coco looks at Cream. Six looks at her.

Six: Did what?

Cream: (Y/n) has finally unlocked the power that dwells inside all Saiyan's. He has become a Super Saiyan!