Struggle! (Y/n) and Cream vs Zero

(Y/n): Everyone get clear!

You yelled. Everyone in the area screamed and ran as far away as they could.

You power up and pull your arms back and cup them together as a blue ball of energy formed inbetween both your hands.

(Y/n): Gonna need help sis.

Cream: Obviously little brother!

She powers up to and gets in the same stance as you with a dark pink energy ball.

(Y/n): Kameee...

You chant as the ball gets closer causing Cream and yourself to sweat.

Cream ..hameee!

You both throw your hands forward and shout at the top of your lungs.

(Y/n)/Cream: Haaaaa!!

Both your blasts combine to make a giant Blue and pink beam that collided with Zero's attack.

The shockwave from your blast hitting Zero's send parked cars around you flying into buildings.

Everyone who hadn't been blown away was now looking at the duo with mouths agape.

You feel yourself being pushed back and try to dig your feet into the ground.

(Y/n): Dammit! We need more power!

Cream grits her teeth.

Cream: Dad was right! Androids are decisively strong!

You growl.

(Y/n): Even if I die here, I will still refer to them as cyborgs dammit!

As you two were still in the middle of a beam struggle. Fives, Six and Seven kept their eyes on Zero as their colleague laughed like a maniac as he fed more energy into his giant attack.

Six: Fives! What do we do?!

Seven: Do we help the alien girl and that weird 'Saiyan' guy!

Fives bit his lip as he was trying to weigh his options.

If he helped you then Zero will kill them in the process if they can't match Zero's power. If they don't though then those still in the area may die.

Fives: I...I don't know.

Six and Seven look at him.

Six/Seven: What?!

Fives looks at them then at the scene. Suddenly Coco pulled out her weapon which transformed into its minigun form and began firing at the Energy ball.

You look at her.

(Y/n): Coco?! Get out of here!

Coco: And leave you to die?! No way in hell!

She kept firing. Eventually everyone except Jaune, Yatsuhashi and Fox. Pulled out their weapons and began to fire upon the coming energy ball.

Zero's laughing stopped as he looked at the group.

Zero: Really? Resorting to dust bullets to keep the blast at bay.

He smirks.

Zero: Hmph! Very well.

He raises his hand as another giant energy ball began to form above him.

Zero: See how useful your power and ammunition is against two of these!!

He throws it down and it combines with the original energy ball he fired.

(Y/n): No!

Fives: Zero!! You'll blow up the entire kingdom!