A brawl in the markets! (Y/n) vs the mysterious figures.

You look at all the opponents around you. Watching them carefully for any sudden moves. You notice Seven move his foot slightly causing you to disappear. Seven disappears too as Zero, Fives and Six look up to see you and Seven trading blows with each other.

Six goes after you as Zero and Fives ascend slowly while watching.

You see Six coming at you and kick Seven away and look at her. Seven charges at you again as Six charges up a punch and throws it forward at you, only for it to go through you and strike a charging Seven in the stomach making him vomit up spit and hold his stomach.

Six: Seven!

Six sees your afterimage disappear and floats towards Seven to see if he's okay.

Seven: N-Nice punch sis..

Six sighs in relief and looks around. She sees you with your arms crossed.

(Y/n): I'll ask once. Who are you and why are you trashing the markets?

Zero floats up behind you causing Six to smirk. You give a confused look and follow her gaze to Zero who immediately strikes the side of your neck with all his fingers held straight and tightly together. You cough violently and then respond by using the heel of your palm to strike up under Zero's nose causing his head to jerk up as he looked up at the sky. You watch him as he twitches then calmly averts his eyes from the sky and looks at you.

You grit your teeth and throws the whole weight of your body at him as you go crashing into a few buildings. As Zero was getting pounded into the walls of each building you both went through. He was smiling like a kid you just found a life time supply of candy. He grasps his hands together and lifts them up over his head and brings it down on you causing you to gasp and let him go. Zero moves to the side as you go past him and into a wall. He grabs your leg and spins you around before letting you go, back towards the markets.
As you were thrown back, Fives dropped into your path and brings up his knee and swiftly turns his hip over, snapping his right leg outwards from the knee to deliver a strike to your head with the ball of his foot which sends you into a wall causing debris and dust to go fling past Fives as he stares at where he kicked you with a straight face.

You stumble into the clearing and fall to your knees. You cough violently after taking that last attack.

(Y/n): Come on (Y/n). Remember uncle Finn's words of wisdom he told you during your training.

Flashback~

You were twelve years old and training with your Namekian uncle in the mountains.

Finn: Okay (Y/n). This last exercise with teach you a very vital technique when in a fight.

You looked at him.

(Y/n): Oh! Cool. So what is the exerci-

Finn: Dodge!

He hits you suddenly as you go flying into a mountain.

Flashback end~

You slowly get up and look to find yourself face to face with Six who attempts to knee you in the face. You back flip away from the knee and fire a ki blast at her feet creating a dust cloud between the both of you. You back up until you bump into something and look to see Fives looking down at you.

(Y/n): Mother.

He hits you hard in the back of the head which sends you to the ground almost instantly.

You groan but feel yourself get lifted up by the giant man. You grab onto his hand and try to pry yourself away from him.

Zero: Give up kid. Your power isn't even near our level.