(Y/n)! A Saiyan's Story begins here!

Ten years had passed since you were adopted into Kanniu's family. Where you met your sister Cream who actually showed a lot of care for you. Past those ten years you've done nothing but train and and try to surpass your older family members and be the strongest in the world.

There was something that had been bugging you during all those years of training. That bug was not being able to achieve Super Saiyan. That and reactivating that hidden power your adoptive father and mother witnessed when they first met you.

We'll get there when we get there though. Kanniu always said not to rush things like that, especially when there's no danger.

Anyway let's get on with the story.

The streets, highways and markets were busy in vale. The kingdom was huge and had everything. Even it's own academy where hunters and huntresses were trained to be the future's protectors. Meanwhile, outside the city was a boy with (H/c) and a brown monkey tail who was sitting on the edge of a cliff with his legs dangling off the side, overlooking the city. This boy was you, (Y/n), the main character of this story.
(What you wear is up to you)

You were reading a map while holding onto a long piece of paper. The paper was a list of items, food and drinks. You stood up and stretch. You began to float up in the air after putting on your headphones and putting some music on.

(Play music up top)

You readjust your clothing and zip up your pockets in your jacket making sure the money you have doesn't take off while your flying. After that you take in the sun before looking ahead and taking off into the city.

You passed the highways and busy streets while taking in the scenery. You float up higher, taking in a better look at beacon, seeing some ships known as bullheads take off from the academy and head into the forests and mount Glenn. Probably missions or training. You lower down to the water by Vale's docks and run your hand through the water, spotting a few fish while you're doing this as they scatter.

You fly away from the docks and see Juniors bar, filled with his suit, sword wielding security guards and their red glasses. They seemed a bit on edge. However you shrug and continue on your way unaware of the four individuals who exit the bar carrying money who catch the front guards attention as they back away from the four immediately.

Next you fly around the highway which catches some the attention of a lot of drives. This distraction unfortunately makes them crash their cars causing you to cover your mouth and hide under the highway as people begin to argue. You uncover your mouth and slowly fly away.

Deciding that was enough sightseeing you leave for your main target. The markets.

You arrive, touching down in an alleyway so people didn't notice how you arrived. As soon as you exit the alleyway you spot a stall and smile. You walk towards it which catches the attention of the lady working at the stall.

Lady: (Y/n)! Good to see you.

You smile and nod at her.

(Y/n): Hello Mrs Tea. I'm here for shopping.

Mrs Tea nods and puts her hand out. You pull out a shopping bag and hand it over to her along with the shopping list. She begins to fill the bag up while checking the items on the list.

She decides to strike up a conversation.

Mrs Tea: No Kanniu today?

You shook your head.

(Y/n): He's busy training my sister with mum.

Mrs Tea chuckles at this with an eyebrow raised.

Mrs Tea: And you of all people sacrificed some of that training time just to do some shopping? Seems unlike you from what your father has told me.