| Epilogue

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

*

*

TWO YEARS LATER

Anabia

I was in a bookstore, feeling nervous.

I was a book signing once again... but the difference was that this time it was my own book signing!

The Sun Never Sets had done quite well, to my surprise. As Rehan had once said, the critics loved it because of diversity, whereas the desi community loved it because it was a representation of them.

"Ready?" Faisal, who was now also my agent, asked me.

I shook my head. I was terrified now.

"Come on, Bhabi. This is your success. Enjoy it." He reassured me. "You'll be fine. You've earned this." 

"Okay." I took a few shallow breaths and nodded. "I'm ready...ish. Let's start."

Smiling he headed towards the main doors of the shop, where I could see a crowd gathered. I watched as Faisal spoke to the manager, and then the doors were unlocked. Guards held back the crowd lined up, and I could see phones raised as people attempted to take my photos. 

I dropped my gaze, my cheeks burning. I can't do this! This is so scary!

My phone vibrated and I glanced at the screen.

<Rehan: Be brave, be confident. You've earned this place by your talent!>

My gaze drifted up at the mezzanine level, and I saw Rehan leaning against the glass railing, smiling down at me. On either side of him were the twins. Haya was wearing red overalls with a strawberry on the front, and she wore a cap backwards. She was standing with her back towards me, clearly focused on more important things. Hoor wore a pink frock and white sandals, and her face was pressed against the glass. As she saw me looking, she waved excitedly. I waved back at her and blew a kiss in her direction.