61 | Plot Twist

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

Last time I forgot to thank you all for bombarding me with comments two chapters ago! 💖💖💖

OHSHESLAZY Thank you for giving me the award for playing with people's emotions in my stories. 😈

Thank you for the silent readers who occasionally take the time out to comment. It means a lot to me, seriously.

Thank you to those readers who end up writing long comments unintentionally. I love long comments. A special mention to @itzd_Zaira for the latest long comment. 👏🏻

But mostly, thank you all for your constant support! 

*

Anabia

After a long time, I got an idea. So after I'd changed Hoor and Haya in the baby changing room of the hotel, I headed to the lobby instead of back to the ballroom. 

I sat down on one of the comfortable sofas, and took my phone out, tapping on the ImagineFans app. 

It was a night of glamour, full of elite from various social circles of the upper class society. Detective Zaviyar had been invited to the event to be awarded for his courage and service for the general public.

She was also there, in her white fairy tale gown and those stiletto heel golden sandals that had floral designs on the straps. As she descended alone into the ballroom, she felt as she if she was in the spotlight on the dimly light stairs, the railings of which were adorned with flowers and fairy lights. 

He stood at the bottom of the steps, wearing a black suit, looking like the exceptionally handsome detective that he was. She stepped down next to him and they stared into each other's eyes. Her red lipstick, her glimmering eyeshadow and mascara, and the silver earrings that sparkled in the sparkling fairy lights, made her seem like a fairy herself, in his eyes.

They faced the crowded room, the backs of their hands brushing together.

"Do we have to do this?" He asked.

"This is in your appreciation. Of course we do. And I am proud to be a part of this ceremony." She looked up at her detective, smiling softly.

*

I even created aesthetics for the fanfiction and published it along with fanfiction.