53 | Love & Family

© All copyrights belong to StarsAndMoon1447 on Wattpad

*

MATURE SCENE. READ AT OWN DISCRETION. SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE

Anabia

Our bodies moved together in sync under the duvet. The wild, loud night of intense passion had slowly morphed into a quiet, soothing session of lovemaking.

Hands clasped.

The skin that was exposed above the duvet glinted with sweat in the gentle candlelight.

The sounds of groans and soft moans filled the room, and as we reached the climatic conclusion, a contented cry slipped out of my mouth. 

He lay on his back, a smile on his face. My naked body that had been trembling with desire not too long ago, automatically moved closer to him, yearning to be snuggled by the man who had made it feel so loved, cherished and desired during this beautiful night of intercourse.

As I lay my head against his chest, he wrapped an arm around me and I briefly felt his hand press against my bottom as he pulled me closer until our lips met. My hand slid up his bare chest and onto his shoulder as the kiss deepened. 

"Rehan..." I breathed out, pulling away. I pulled the duvet up before pressing my forehead against his chest. "Aapko pata hai, maine itna aur aisa pyar kabhi nahin kiya jitna maine aapse kiya hai?"

*"Do you know that I've never loved anyone as much as, or in this manner as, I've loved you?"

"Maine bhi, Anya. Tum meri pehli mohabbat ho, aur akhri bhi." He replied, huskily.

*"I haven't either, Anya. You are my first and last love."

Our lips met again, and I placed my arm across his torso as our kisses became more and more heated. I knew without doubt that we were going to make more love tonight, but for some reason it had been important for me to convey to him that our lovemaking was more than just a physical act. Every time we made love, I locked another part of my soul to his for all eternity.

My husband, my lover, my best friend, my soulmate; Rehan Tariq was my everything.

And I was his in every way.

*

I blinked as I heard the sound of soft cooing beside me. I looked down to see that Haya and Hooriya had woken up. 

I'd been thinking about the night that I was sure that we'd conceived the twins. 

"Ana, do you need anything?" Saim shouted out from down the hall.

"No, I'm good, thanks!" I glanced around my old bedroom. My brother had actually set up a double cot for my twins during my last trimester, in case I had to come and stay here after their birth. I glanced at my daughters again. "This is your Nano's house. In a few days, In Sha Allah, you'll both also stay over at your Dada Jaan and Dado's house."

At the mention of my mother-in-law's name, my cheeks burned.

She hadn't immediately confronted her, and had actually given us a small, understanding smile, but the next morning, she had quietly spoken to us in the kitchen before anyone else had come.

*

"I'm sorry, Mum." I blushed.

"No, it was my fault. I'm sorry." Rehan glanced at his mother. My husband hadn't been embarrassed, but he felt bad that his mother had witnessed such an intimate moment that should have remained within the bedroom.