╰┈➤ 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙨

As Zhang Hao made his way through the airport, the cameras were flashing at ZB1, and he was flustered, since it was his first time experiencing something like this.

When he finally reached the airplane, he felt like he could breathe again.

"Wow..." Ricky said, collapsing into his seat. "That really was something." The rest of the members nodded, dazed at their first airport experience after becoming idols.

"Is Y/N noona alright?" Yujin asked Hao hesitantly.

Hao's shoulders sagged. "Her condition is stable, but it's not improving..."

Silence fell over the group, and they were quiet until the pilot indicated that the craft would take off. As the airplane lifted up into the sky, Matthew spoke. "I miss Y/N, he said quietly. The rest of the members nodded. She was like a constant sunshine, a friend they could always depend on, someone they could confide their hardships in and relate to them. But now, she was unconscious in bed for an indefinite period of time, and her absence felt like an unfilled void.

𓆩⟡𓆪

"Hao, where are you?" Y/N was in a room with black walls, and she couldn't see anything except for a small square window on the ceiling, where light was shining through.

She paused, only hearing the echo of her voice, until there were the sounds of footsteps behind her. She turned around, seeing that the black wall was replaced with a huge mirror that filled up all the space up to the ceiling.

"Huh... I thought I heard someone... That's strange." She put her hand against the glass, but then suddenly she froze, seeing a deranged looking woman appear in the mirror, dressed in a white ripped gown.

"J-Jung S-Soomin," she gasped, paralyzed in fear, as the girl who stood in the mirror tilted her head, hands covered with blood... Y/N's blood.

She leaned towards Y/N in the mirror. "You thought I wouldn't finish my job?" she said mockingly. A fraction of a second later, the mirror exploded into a million shards by an invisible force, propelling Y/N backwards to the other side of the room as she screamed, covering her head with her arms.

When the dust had cleared, Y/N looked up, tears streaming down her eyes, seeing Jung Soomin standing over her, a shard of the mirror in her hands. "Doesn't this look familiar?" she said mockingly, and Y/N sobbed, trying to brace herself for what was to come.

𓆩⟡𓆪

But it never did, because when she looked up, she saw her surroundings fading, and she started to really feel for the first time in a long time. She sensed her body resting on what felt like a bed and the warm sunlight against her skin. She blinked and opened her eyes, feeling disoriented and confused. She was in a hospital room, but she didn't remember why. As she slowly sat up on the bed, rubbing her eyes, she saw Yeonjun sitting in front of her bed reading a book and Haruto sketching something in a notebook.