╰┈➤ 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚

She looked up at the person wrapping their jacket around her shoulders, and gasped.

"...Wait. You're that Hanbin? Sung Hanbin?"

"Y/N?!? Is that really you?!?"

She had seen him earlier, but since it was from a distance and there were multiple Hanbins, she sort of assumed that it was a common name and it wasn't the same person. Yet, here she was, too shocked to react...

𓆩⟡𓆪

Five Days Ago...

"Argh! I hate my life!" Y/N wailed and slammed her head on the bar table. "Owww... that hwurts~" she said while rubbing her eyes as she took another shot.

"Ahhh I don't wanna..." she looked up, and saw a young man sitting next to her, pouting with his cheek on the table. He looked quite tipsy, but not quite drunk yet.

"Hiii~" said Y/N in a cute voice. "I'm Y/N- woa~!!!" she was almost about to fall over from her chair when the man caught her. Right at that moment, she looked into his eyes and saw that he was drop dead gorgeous. HE LOOKS LIKE HYUNBIN BUT YOUNGER AND LIKE A MILLION TIMES MORE HANDSOME!!! she screamed inside.

"Hey there, be careful sweetie~" said the guy.

She tilted her head at him, and realized that he didn't recognize her. So maybe he was more than a little tipsy.

"What's your name???" she pouted. "I said mine, but you aren't telling me yours. Tell me nwow!" she squeaked.

He laughed and said "I'm Hanbin, nice to meet you."

Hours flew by, and soon enough they were both beyond drunk. It was 1 am in the morning, and they were the only people left in the bar but they didn't seem to notice.

"I~" - Y/N said, waving her fingers - "was going to be an idol!" she said while making little effects in the air with her hands. Hanbin suddenly looked up. "But... but I got an owie and I couldn't. Somebody hurt me. And I can't do what I want to~ Y/Nie is swaddd~" She paused, and stuck out her bottom lip. She started to laugh loudly and reached for another glass, but there was pain in her eyes instead of humor.

"Youuu~!" said Hanbin. "Who tells you what you can and can't be! You can be anyyything!" he said, accentuating his words by waving his arms in the air. "Life's full of ups and downs and if it's a down then it can only go uppp~" He winked at her and she blushed.

"I~!" - he said out of nowhere - "am so scared I think I'll die!!!" He covered his eyes with both hands. "Binnie is scawed~" He paused, before going on. "I'm going to go to this scary place and if I don't survive in there I don't think I'll have a future."