╰┈➤ 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚

"By any chance, do you like me?" asked Y/N with a tilt of her head.

"I- wait what- HUH!?!" Zhang Hao let out, flustered. "Of course not," he said, lying through his teeth.

"Thank god, that would have made things a lot more difficult and weird," she sighed in relief, and his heart sank for a reason he couldn't fathom. "Sorry for that weird question, but I just had to know," she said with a smile. "Good night, I need to go get my beauty sleep now," she said and closed the door, leaving Zhang Hao standing there.

"Gosh, I'm so stupid," he mumbled under his breath, leaning his back against the wall.

𓆩⟡𓆪

Back in Y/N's room, she buried her head inside her pillow and let out a muffled scream. "AHHH I'M BLUSHING SO MUCH THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING WHAT." What stung her even more was his denial. Wait a minute... why do I even care? No, she said with a shake of her head. I don't, and I'm happy with his response. It's better this way.

𓆩⟡𓆪

The next day, Y/N's task was to film the Back Door team, and Ricky's face lit up with a shy smile and he blushed after seeing Y/N filming them.

As the day went on, Y/N noticed G Group was having a conflict of communication where the leader Kamden was feeling left out.

"Could you guys please talk in English or Korean?" Kamden asked, but nobody heard his request through the other trainee's conversations and the practice music. Y/N knew she probably shouldn't interfere, but as the G Group Back Door team grew more and more frustrated, she walked over to help fix the issue.

"Guys, I know that you all have really good intentions, but you named Kamden as the leader and he doesn't know how to speak Chinese and I think that it would be best to try and include him," she said.

"Thank you sunbaenim!" Kamden said.

"Stop calling me that," she said with a laugh. "I'm younger than a lot of you guys, so just call me Y/N like a friend."

She went back to filming and noticed that G Group was working a lot better after her talk with them. That wasn't the only issue though, since the K Group was having trouble with the high notes and balancing the choreo. Taerae, one of the vocalists, was doing really well with the singing but struggling with the dance. Some of the other members were in similar situations, while others were having trouble singing and doing fine with the dancing.

A few hours after lunch, a handsome trainee approached her. He looked oddly familiar, and she realized that she had seen him in some kdramas and he performed "Mirotic" at the star level test.