╰┈➤ 𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚

"We will now present the stages for the next challenge... the Dual Position Battle!" Y/N fidgeted nervously as she listened to the announcer and waited backstage with the rest of the groups for the Dual Position Battle; today was finally the day of the long awaited performance. She glanced over at the Tomboy team, and noticed Zhang Hao was staring at her; after they made eye contact, they quickly looked in the opposite direction, both recalling the awkward incident that occured between them the other day.

Y/N's eyes widened and for a good few seconds of shock, they were frozen in that position with the rest of the trainees gawking at them.

"Omg, are they kissing?"

"What in the world is happening?!?"

Zhang Hao then got to his senses, and scrambled up, touching his lips. Y/N quickly got up and backed away.

"Uhm-"

"I-"

"Well-"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!?!" Y/N panicked, waving her arms, and covering her face with her hands to hide her blush, she ran away back up to her room, leaving Zhang Hao and the trainees still stunned.

She shook her head, trying to forget what had happened, but she brushed her fingers across her lips and she flushed at the memory.

𓆩⟡𓆪

"You did amazing!" she said, hugging Haruto after his Zoom performance.

"Yeah, I know I'm just that good," he said with a hairflip, and Y/N laughed. "I heard about a... incident," he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

She groaned and smacked her forehead. "Don't remind me about it..." she said.

"Well, so what did he say?" he asked with an amused smile.

"Uh, we haven't talked since I ran away right after," she said sheepishly.

"You did WHAT now?" Yeonjun said, appearing behind Haruto out of nowhere.

"Wait, you know about this?" asked Y/N.

"Of course, everyone does," he said while rolling his eyes. "How could you run away though? That's actually so lame," he said while Haruto clicked his tongue.

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OKAYYY I WAS REALLY FLUSTERED," she yelled, then clamped her hands over her own mouth.

"Sigh... our Y/Nie when will you ever learn," Yeonjun said with a shake of his head.

"Oh wait, look, the Tomboy team is on the stage!" said Haruto, excited. Y/N quickly looked up and saw the backdrops turn dark pink and the four started to dance.