╰┈➤ 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩

For an agonizing moment, Zhang Hao's face hovered over Y/Ns, his eyes taking in her face. Then he leaned in, and brushed his lips against hers.

𓆩⟡𓆪

It was his first kiss.

Zhang Hao had always had other girls who would give him more than one glance. There actually had been several that had asked him out, but he never actually dated any of them, and definitely hadn't kissed anyone.

Nobody had caught his attention. At least, until Y/N.

His veins felt like fire was running through them, and he was floating, flying high, upwards to some place he hadn't gone before.

He'd imagined this moment before, how everything would be perfect. He'd dreamed of how they fit together, like two puzzle pieces meant to be together.

It had been nothing like what he had thought of.

He felt himself drown in her embrace and the amount of restraint that held him back from wishing for something more made his arms tremble, and he could feel her eyelashes on his face. When their skin made contact, he felt electricity run through his body and he pulled her waist closer, deepening the kiss. Her lips were soft, and they tasted like strawberries and lavender.

𓆩⟡𓆪

Y/N paused for a moment as their lips made contact, hesitant at first but stopped fighting what her brain had been telling her all this time. As Zhang Hao closed his eyes and kissed her again, she felt like she had been dipped in molasses.

Time slowed down and the only thing she felt was his hands on her chin, guiding her and his hands on her waist, and she felt herself kissing him back.

She hadn't realized how much she wanted this. She felt sparks fly between them, and her hand went to his shoulder. She felt safe and happy, her thoughts like wisps; intangible and airy. All she felt was a jumble of fluffy feelings which filled her from head to toe.

As she breathed in his scent, that combination of leather, citrus, and cedar, his strong body pressed against hers, she felt like she was home.
He broke the kiss and brushed his lips against her jawline, whispering her name.

He moved to the back of her ear, and murmured. "I love you Y/N." Her lips moved to answer, to respond and tell him that she loved him too, but she froze as her logic kicked back in.

What the hell am I doing, kissing a guy? I have three months left to live. GET A GRIP Y/N! You're only going to bring pain to him by doing this...