╰┈➤ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚

The day of the Signal Song performance came, and everything was perfect. The trainees all walked onto the stage, and Y/N gave the cue to start the music. It went smoothly, and in a blink of an eye, the song was done and the staff was clapping and cheering. Y/N focused the camera on Hanbin since he was the center, and he saw her filming him. He winked and made a winged heart ending fairy with his fingers, blowing it towards her. She laughed. That's so cute, she thought.

After the filming was done, Y/N grabbed the nearest microphone and gave an announcement to all the trainees. "Since we are finished with the Signal Song, the staff has chosen to give the trainees a break for one day, so tomorrow you can fully rest. You are not permitted to go off site, but you can go around the dorms and do as you wish for the entirety of tomorrow. The first official mission will be announced the day after tomorrow, in this same room." The trainees clapped, excited at the prospect of having a full day to themselves without practice, and most of them left the room. Suddenly, someone behind her yelled "Boo!" and she screamed, almost getting a heart attack.

Haruto was laughing and clutching his stomach, apparently elated that his prank on her worked while Yeonjun, who appeared out of nowhere was also laughing at the scene too.

"That face... was so funny..." Haruto said between laughs. His eyes filled with tears of laughter as he and Yeongjun doubled over together. Y/N glared at them and pouted, causing the two to laugh even more.

"I like this kid," Yeonjun said, pointing to Haruto after they finished cackling.

Y/N rolled her eyes, then smiled. "You did really well today Haruto."

"Yeah, I know, you didn't have to tell me that," he said with a shrug and a wink. Y/N chuckled and pinched his cheeks. "Hey!" he protested.

"You're such a cutieee," she said. "Oh, also, do you want to sneak out tomorrow and get snacks again, the three of us? Since tomorrow is a free day."

"'You are not permitted to go off site,'" Haruto mimicked, and Yeonjun laughed at the accurate imitation of Y/N.

"Stawppp," she said, smacking her head. "Well, we are staff members, so I think we can be a little bit more flexible with the rules. Right, Yeonjun?" she said expectantly.

"Fineee," he said, smiling. As long as you bring me along with you and we get a lot of tasty ramen.

"Deal," she said, and the three went off to bed, waiting for their outing the next day.

𓆩⟡𓆪

Twelve Hours Later

"Hm... I'm in a dilemma," she said to Haruto and Yeonjun. "Should I get kimchi ramen or spicy chicken ramen?"