╰┈➤ 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨

"Ahh... that felt so good." After taking a shower and drying her hair, Y/N switched into a cute strawberry cardigan with a white pleated skirt and brown combat boots. She admired herself in the mirror and gave herself a thumbs up.

"Ten out of ten, ready to sneak out for a nighttime snack!" she said as she bounced out the door. As she took the stairs down, she checked the time. 7:00, that's enough time to go to the convenience store and come back without anyone noticing, she thought as she skipped down the stairs two at a time. Suddenly, on her way down, she bumped into someone and fell on her butt.
"Ow, what was that?"

"Sorry!"

She looked up to see a mischievous but good looking trainee reach his hand out and help her get up. Oh wait, that's Haruto! I remember he got All Star on the Star Level test. He's one of the Wakeone G Group trainees!

"Oh hi Y/N! Do you remember, we met two days ago!"

She wracked her memory, and the time where she was invited by Zhang Hao to hang out with some trainees came to her mind, and she remembered seeing Haruto there.

"Oh yea, I remember!"

"Also, I heard what happened today," said Haruto, looking at the bandage on her face, then the one on her leg. "Are you feeling better?"
"Yea, they're just little scratches, they won't leave scars or anything," she said, touching her cheek. "Also..." she said with a suspicious glance. "Why are you going in this direction at this hour?"

"Oh uh... please don't tell anyone but I just finished eating dinner and I was hungry so I was..."

"...planning to sneak out for a nighttime snack?" she said while laughing. "Oh, my luck! I was going to do the same, wanna come?" she asked, and Haruto smiled back while giving her a fistbump.

𓆩⟡𓆪

Twenty minutes later, Y/N and Haruto were browsing through the store shelves while piling baskets worth of food into their arms.

"Another box of ramen!"

"No, one more is too little, get three!!!"

"I think we should get those chips..."

"Don't forget the candy!"

As they went out to the checkout desk, the lady working as the cashier beamed at them.

"You both are so cute together!"

"Excuse me what-" they said at the same time.

"And both of you are so good looking! You guys were meant for each other."

"Ohh..." said Haruto. "We aren't dating, we are just friends," he said with a smile.

"That's a shame," the lady said, clucking her tongue. "Okay, here's your receipt."