╰┈➤ 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩

Matthew and Y/N walked back inside dripping water from their clothes and hair. As he walked her back to her room, she got to the door which led to the hallway where her room was, but it was covered with yellow tape. "What-?" She squinted, attempting to read the sign.

"CLOSED FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS DUE TO MAINTENANCE," Matthew read aloud.

Y/N sighed. "Why does it feel like this place is always falling apart?" she muttered. "For now, I'll just walk you back to your room before I call the other staff people to help me," she said, and he nodded.

As they both walked down the hall to Matthew's room, she bumped into Zhang Hao, whose eyes widened seeing her soaked.

"Are you okay? What happened?" he asked, shocked.

"I'm fine, we were just outside-achoo!" she sneezed.

"You're shivering," he said, holding her gently by her shoulders to support her. He turned to Matthew. "I'll take care of her from here, you should get changed." He walked away with Y/N before Matthew could respond.

𓆩⟡𓆪

"Wow... your room got a lot messier," said Y/N, giggling at the clothes and snacks strewn everywhere.

"Sorry about that-" he said frantically, starting to clear up, but she stopped him.

"It's fine, my room's worse than this, I'm used to it," she said smiling.

"I think I have some spare clothes somewhere..." he said, and picked out a few clean clothes and handed them over. "The bathroom's in that direction... you should change there," he said, turning his head to hide his blush. Her ears also turned red, and she quickly went to the bathroom, gently shutting the door with a click.

She peeled off her wet clothes and put them in the tub, then dried her hair with a towel that Hao had given her. She then put on his clothes, which were a little big for her, most of her left shoulder coming out of the neckhole. The pants were also pretty loose, but since they were pajama pants, she was able to tighten them. His clothes smelled like a mixture of leather, cedar, and citrus, and as much as she didn't want to admit it, she liked it; it felt comforting. After finishing putting on his clothes, she used a claw clip and put her hair up as she exited the bathroom.

"Are you done-" he froze at the sight of her. His eyes traveled to her exposed shoulder, then her face, and he swallowed before looking away.

"Does it look that bad?" she asked, wincing.

"No... it looks... good. Really good. Sorry I sound stupid right now," he said, smacking his face.

"Don't worry about it," she said, her cheeks starting to heat up again.
"I prepared tea," he said motioning to a tray with two steaming mugs, and she gratefully took one with two hands.