Babe | From The Vault

"Nat! Are you even listening to me?"

"What? Oh yeah." My girlfriend said, only glancing at me then back down to her phone.

I sighed. We were in an uber, being driven to our date location. I bounced my leg up and down and fidgeted with the rings on my fingers.

Everything was great at first. During the first week of our relationship, Natalie was sweet. She bought me flowers, took me on dates. I was completely in love.

"It'd be great if you could get off your phone for just-"

"God, will you shut up for two seconds Y/n?" Natalie snapped, causing me to jump just a bit.

I looked down, figuring it was just better to do what she said.

We got the the restaurant, and again Natalie wouldn't keep off her phone. It was annoying.

"Are you girls ready to order?"

The voice of the waitress distracted me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I'll have the chicken Alfredo, and she'll have the salad." Natalie says.

"I-"

"And we both want waters."

The waitress makes a weird face, and moves her gaze to me.

"Is that all for you?"

"Um- yeah. That's it."

The waitress left and I turned back to Natalie.

"What the fuck was that?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can order for myself."

"I'm just looking out for you..." She smirked, like she was getting something out of it all. And she was still on her phone.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

She only looked at me up and down and chuckled. At that point I was fuming and just got up to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm sick of you and your shit Natalie. I'll call you an Uber, but I'm leaving."

I stormed out the front door out onto the busy sidewalk. I knew she was following behind, but I didn't care.

"Babe! Come on you can't leave!" Natalie yelled.

"There's no babe anymore! We're done." I said before turning back around.

the author never finished this chapter because it infuriated her so much slayyy
the author has also been procrastinating. whoopsies.

why this wasn't posted

- it sucks ass lmao

- decided to go with a different breakup method

- probably would've been too short

- never finished

- natalie is a bitch

- felt too mature for teenagers