Worst Week Ever (short)

SORRY FOR BEING GONE LOLOLOL

VERY IMPORTANT A/N:
Ok so I'm thinking about ending this book. BUTTTTTT I'm gonna start a new one. Like a continuation. I know it hasn't felt like a while but this is the 27th chapter.

I was thinking about ending right before the tour, so the next book can just be all about tour and summer and crazy shit.

I want your opinions!!! Lmk ily enjoy the chapter <3 (finally lmfao)

—————

I was happy to be in NYC again, but for some reason, school felt harder than it usually was. I was drowning in work from AP classes and dance made it even harder to get homework done. I also had various interviews and events.

I came home after a particularly stressful day and I just wanted to see Taylor. I opened the door, the smell of lasagna in the oven immediately brought me to tears for some reason.

"Hi darling how was school?- you okay?" Taylor said from the couch, seeing the clear exhaustion present on my face.

I just dropped my backpack on the ground and sat next to her, looking at her with teary eyes.

"Mom, I've had the worst week ever." I said, dramatically plopping my head down onto her lap.

"I'm sorry to hear that sweetie. Do you wanna tell me about it?"

Taylor wiped my tears with her sleeves, making a sympathetic expression.

"I have so much work to do all the time it's impossible and for some reason everything makes me sad. I cried at a leaf today. A leaf! And then when Xochitl asked why I was crying that made me cry even more because I realized how much she cares about me, and I remembered I'm on my period! I fucking hate my period."

I knew how unreasonable I was being. Stress makes pms hit harder I guess.

"If it makes you feel better, I made lasagna. I know it's your favorite."

I started crying harder and Taylor was trying not to laugh.

"You're so sweet to me mom I love you." I choked out.

"I love you too darling." She chuckled.

—————

Ew why is this so short this sucks I sincerely apologize 😭

This idea was sparked by me randomly crying because Lover came on. I CRIED TO LOVER LMFAO.

Yeah and then I realized I was on my period and I was like "oh...I haven't posted in like two billion years."