Prunk at a Darty

Long chapter alert !

"Never make the same mistake twice." - some rando who obviously can't own up to their mistakes.

Or maybe it's just me. Anyway, I'll just start telling the story. What I can remember at least.

I attend The Masters School, and because it's so fancy compared to any other school I've been to, it surprised me to learn that they have a New Years Dance, and everyone takes it so seriously. To us 'Masters' the New Dance is just as important as prom.

Taylor insisted I got my dress designed, she ordered my friends and I a limo and everything.

"Please stay safe darling. I would tell you not to drink or do drugs or anything, but just...don't do anything too stupid ok?" Taylor said, standing on the porch as the limo was waiting.

"Your trust in me is that low? Come on mom I think I've learned my lesson by now."

"Alright...I love you." She mumbled, fixing my hair.

"I love you too mom." I smiled.

Taylor gave me a quick hug and kiss on the forehead and then let me go along my way.

Once my friends, plus Xochitl were all picked up and in the limo, we were having a good time, jamming out to whatever music was playing.

We got to the venue and checked in, you could hear the music blasting from outside. There was pretty good food, and the music was great. Though the crazy amount of admin everywhere definitely toned down the fun a bit.

Xo and I plus our friends McKenna, Jacob, Bella and Malia all decided to take a break at the side of the school, where we couldn't be seen.

We were just sitting on the grass and talking about how things were starting to get a bit boring, when Sophie came running around the corner.

"Hey guys, after party at my place. Be there!" She said before winking and going away.

Xo looked at me, I looked at McKenna, she looked at Bella, who looked at Malia, who looked at Jacob.

"So, does this mean we're going to the party or not?" He asked.

There were more looks exchanged and silent communication.

"I'll call the limo."

—————

When we pulled up to Sophie's house,the party was already going. I thanked our driver, Mark, and he gave me a knowing look.

"Don't do anything stupid." He said, repeating Taylor.

"Too stupid." I corrected him, we both laughed then I caught up with my friends.

As we walked along the driveway of Sophie's huge house, I pulled down my black sparkly minidress, which tended to ride up every time I moved. Taylor actually said it was smaller than she thought it would be, but she surprisingly let me wear it. Probably because it was done the day of, and it was too late to come up with something. According to my publicist, I'm not allowed to wear any outfit in public twice, so that's that.

"Ok, before we go in..." McKenna started. She's always been the responsible one.

"If anyone hands you a random drink, don't drink it. Never trust anyone to watch your drink, don't get in any car other than the limo, and please, know how much you're drinking. Also, we're back here by 1."

"We're getting a curfew?" Bella asked.

McKenna side eyed the girl, who put her hands up defensively, accepting it.