eighty-eight

By early morning(the next day basically)Anakin was back on Coruscant, and so was Obi-wan

By early morning(the next day basically)Anakin was back on Coruscant, and so was Obi-wan. That much Y/n knew. She had witnessed their landing, or well crash landing. The woman instantly knew who exactly had been flying, Anakin of course. Other than that, she didn't know the details yet.

Y/n stood next to her cousin, Bail Organa and several other senators, when the speeder with Anakin, Obi-wan, and the Chancellor arrived. She watched the Chancellor get off first, swiftly walking towards the group. Everyone gathered around the Chancellor, except for Y/n. She was watching Anakin talk with Obi-wan, with R2 at his side as usual.

She couldn't pull her eyes away from him, her heart pounding. Anakin looked so perfect and handsome, just like he always did. Y/n could feel her nerves bubbling inside her, as she placed a hand on her stomach subconsciously.

"Cousin, are you coming?" Bail asks, while gently placing a hand on her shoulder.

Snapping out of her trance, she nods while dropping her hand "Of course." She says walking with him.

"Chancellor Palpatine, are you all right?" Mace Windu asks as the group approaches.

The droid mess from earlier had been cleaned up, and it almost looked as if nothing happened. Besides the repairman walking around, trying to fix and tidy things up. It wouldn't be long until everyone's was back to its normal look.

"Yes. Thanks to your two jedi knights." Palpatine answered "Count Dooku has been brought into custody, but General Grievous has escaped once again."

Y/n's eyes went wide 'Dooku has been arrested.' She thought, a massive weight being lifted from her shoulders. The man who had murdered her mother, her father, and unborn brother had been caught. Finally. But Y/n couldn't help but notice, the bitter tone in Palpatine's voice when he had mentioned the arrest.

"Who apprehended the count?" Windu asks curiously.

"Young Skywalker of course." Palpatine answered "How we managed to get back, astonishes me."

This made Y/n smile a little 'Thank force he didn't kill him.' She thought, she was glad he had taken her words to heart.

Bail places a hand om Y/n's shoulder "Your parents have been avenged, almost." He said happily.

Master Windu hums almost approvingly with a nod "General Grievous will run and hide as he always does. He's a coward." He says.

"But with Count Dooku in custody he is the leader of the droid army." Palpatine says, making a very good point "And I assure you, thay the Senate will vote to continue the war as long as Grievous is alive."

"Then the jedi council will make finding Grievous our highest priority." Master Windu says, while stepping aside for the Chancellor to walk by.

While everyone is distracted Y/n quickly slips away from the crowd, moving to hide behind one of the pillers. She peaked out a little, and she could see Anakin talking with Bail. Her somehow hadn't noticed her disappearance. While walking past the piller, Anakin glances back catching a glimpse of Y/n. Anakin quickly finishes up his conversation with the senator, before excusing himself.