There Will Be Absolutely NO Cursing in My Christian Minecraft Server

Start from the beginning

"Guys, Remus just texted me on discord, look" Virgil smirked.

Remus: Hey

"Wait what do I say?!" Virgil asked anxiously, "I didn't think this far ahead."

He read the chat, and everyone was telling him to just say Hi back, "oh, duh. Sorry I panicked."

"Half of us are only watching this stream because you're famous for your live panic attacks and we want to catch one" Virgil read aloud dryly, "wow. Thanks. Way to make a guy feel special. And hey, you guys are the ones who suggest the horror games."

Remus: They're right, you can just say hi lol

Virgil blushed deeply.

Virgil: are you watching the stream???

Remus: Yep. Big fan:P

Virgil: Oh. Thanks.

"Yes, chat. I know i'm awkward" Virgil said, flipping off the camera, "now stop judging me or i'm ending the stream early."

Remus: noooo don't end early 🥺🥺

Virgil tried to hide his small smile with his hand. He was very keen on getting to know Remus better.

————————————————————

Their relationship grew very quickly. It went from just texting on discord for a month, to voice chatting while playing games, to voice chatting while playing games together, to exchanging numbers and face timing. They even did a couple of streams together.

One day, Remus gave a suggestion. A suggestion to actually meet up.

"I mean, i'm pretty sure, at this point, that you aren't going to kidnap and murder me despite what the fans think" Virgil snorted, "so yeah, sure why not. Where do you wanna meet? Wait—can we even meet, what state do you live in?"

"Florida" Remus responded, before staying the town he lived in.

Virgil's eyes widened, "no way. Me too!"

"What are the odds of that?" Remus laughed, and Virgil was certain that he could listen to that sound all day, even if the phone's quality was absolutely horrendous , "it's like this was meant to be!"

"Okay! Wanna meet at the coffee shop on 5th avenue, then?" Virgil asked.

"Yes! When should we meet up? Today?!" Remus asked excitedly.

"Eh, sure why the heck not. If you're free, we could go right now" Virgil shrugged.

"It's a date!" Remus chirped.

Virgil blushed deeply as Remus said bye and hung up. He ran a hand down his face. The fangirls were right. He was falling for him.

With great effort and an over exaggerated groan, he got out of his bed and began to rummage through his closet for an outfit. Maybe he did like Remus if he was going to put together an actual outfit rather than wear the first thing he spotted on his floor.

When he decided that he looked emo enough, he added a spiked choker to his outfit so that the old christian women would think he was possessed by a devil and leave him alone, he left his house and got into his car for the drive to the shop.

————————————————————

Talking in real life proved to be a bit more awkward on Virgil's end. Not because it was one of those 'he wasn't as he seemed' situations, but more-so that Virgil kind of sucked at social interaction. Thankfully, Remus's over-hyper nature was able to fill a lot of what would have been awkward silence.