—"Aish Bella, you probably know more of me than myself!" — he laughed so hard as he clapped and showed his sweet gummy smile, and I was losing my mind after his "Aish!"

So, Bella it is then

— "Well, I'm sure I don't know that much anyway."

—"Ok ok, but before I let you ask me TWO questions, tell me about your tattoos."

—"Oh, you noticed them..."

—"Like hell I did, I'm not blind. You look great today, btw."

—"Thank you! You looked so hot during tonight's performance"

I suddenly realized what I said, and how it could sound, Damn! Now I couldn't stop blushing. So, I casually turned around to show them to him as I explained each one, and he sat next to me so he "could see them better".

—"Ok, so this one on the top is handwritten by my mom, she would always end her letters or notes to us with 'por siempre' or 'always', it meant that she would always be there for us, and we would always be in her heart; so now it means to me that ...

—"Ok, so this one on the top is handwritten by my mom, she would always end her letters or notes to us with 'por siempre' or 'always', it meant that she would always be there for us, and we would always be in her heart; so now it means to me that she, my husband, and my baby girl will ALWAYS be in my life. The second one is a special design made by my husband because I love butterflies and what they represent. He always gave me jewelry with a butterfly design; so I always wear something of him so I can have him close to me. My necklace is a gift of his."

I couldn't help it and a tear started to form in my eye as I remembered my Bae. He noticed my tear as it slid down my cheek and softly wiped it with his thumb. I froze and looked at him mesmerized by his soft touch. He noticed that too.

—"And this one?" — He asked as he gently touched the last tattoo on my back.

An electric wave rushed through my whole body when he did that, I closed my eyes, sighed softly, and regained my voice. Again, he noticed every single reaction he caused in me and gave me an almost devilish smile.

Damn, Suga! Now I'm totally excited! Why are you doing this to me?!

—"This one I was supposed to get it done with my husband for the anniversary of the day we met. He designed it when we found out we were pregnant, it's the three of us bonded for infinity, but... well... you know what happened. So that day I went alone and got all of them done at once."

This time, tears just kept flowing out of my eyes, it still hurts like hell not having my hubby with me.

—"It's ok, I know it hurts remembering them, but I believe that sometimes pain like that keeps us alive, don't you?

—"I guess you're right, there is a psychological reason for that, but no need to explain it to you right now."

—"Neh, Amygdala."

—"Yes, Amygdala."

—"And what about this one?"

He softly asked as he touched the one on top of my breast. My breathing went faster when he touched me right there, and so did his. I caught him looking at it, then raising his eyes to look at my lips. I couldn't help but do the same, following his eyes, and then looking at his lips. I slightly moved backwards, just a bit, so I could go on explaining my tattoos, and so I could catch a bit of breath.

You're driving me crazy with your touch!

—"Hope. That's what I feel when I think of my loved ones. My mom, my husband, my baby girl. We were going to name her Hope, in Spanish: Esperanza."

I tried to hold back my tears so hard, but I just couldn't, I couldn't!

He held my cheeks between his hands, leaned over closer to me, and gave me a kiss on my forehead. Then, he pulled me closer into a sweet embrace. I felt how my body just let go of everything, and time stopped for me. Then, he softly whispered into my ear

—"You know what's going to happen the day after tomorrow, right?"

What's going to happen? No! I don't know!

— "Honestly, I don't."

—"Well, I won't be able to see you tomorrow because of my agenda, so you have to come back to the concert the day after that, but this time we'll hang out at my hotel instead afterwards; I mean we have to leave here at some point, and I don't want our second date to end so quickly."

What?? Do you want to see me again? End quickly?? We have been talking for two hours!

—"Yoongi-ssi, what are you saying, you want to meet me again? Why?" — My mind was going crazy.

— "What do you mean 'why'? You're so fucking interesting, and don't get me even going on how hot you look tonight."

My eyes opened in amazement at his words, and he quickly tried to change what he said, as he knew that it was kinda not right... yet.

—"Aish! Let's just say that I enjoy your company, ok? I mean, it is a bit hard doing this tour on my own without my brothers."

—"Ok, sure, I'll be back. But please let me leave my sign with your staff, ok? I promise I'll lift it up AGAIN. Just don't make me carry it around another day."

He burst out a big laugh and let go of my hands. I didn't even notice that we were holding hands!

—"Uhmm... Yoongi-ssi? Your next concert is in Newark."

—"So? If you took a 40-minute drive here from your hotel in NYC, why can't you take it to Newark?"

—"You got me with that. Ok, sure. But can I tell Aby you want us to meet again tomorrow?"

—"Sure, I bet she won't complain. I'm sure she's having a great time right now. She'll sure be ok next time too. Ok! So it's a date... again!"

This time his smile came with a mischievous look.

— "Yes, it's a date... again" — I gave him back the same smile but with a blushing look. – "See you in two days then. Good night Yoongi-ssi, get some rest."

—"Damn! Look at the time! Why didn't you tell me anything? Well, I guess I was having such a good time with you that you didn't want to break it, for me, right?" (Wink).

Oh no, dear! It wasn't just for you.

– "Yeah, right." (Wink back). "And you owe me two questions from today."

— "Aish Bella! I thought you forgot about that."

I turned slowly to the door to leave, I wanted to be sure he could see my tattoos one more time. Then I turn back to him just to say

—"The hell I will forget about my two questions! Be prepared for them."

—"Is that so?? Ok ok ok ok! but then I have one request in exchange. Please wear something that will let me see your tattoos, ok? Bye!"

Fuck Suga! You just got me head over heels now!