"Their arms are thin. They will be slow in the water." She stated taking Tuk's arm up to examine her.

"Mom." Tuk gasped hiding on her mother's other side to stand between her parents away from the Tsahìk who hated us already.

"Ow." Kiri gasped as the Tsahìk grabbed the younger girl by the tail applying pressure.
"Their tails are weak. You will be slow in the water." She explained to us.

She looked us over again then her eyes zeroed in on Kiri's hands holding her tail she pulled them both up.
"These children. Are not even true Na'vi." She stated.

"Dad." Kiri asked quietly unsure what to do. I stepped closer but a strong arm held me in my place on the sand.

"They will see it a threat." Tsu'tey spoke in English. I hissed quietly as Kiri made an argument of them being Na'vi.

"They have demon blood!" Ronal spoke ignoring Kiri as she went to Lo'ak lifting his arm for all to see his pinky finger, the boy lowering his head.
I gripped the arm holding me still as she continued to bully my family.
The crowd let their distaste be known as they shuffled back gasping and hissing at us.

"Look. Look!" Jake called to her.

Tsu'tey stepped forward to defend them.
"This man was born of the demons, but he showed he was a true Na'vi, just as these children have. We are all Na'vi, the only difference is we fly while you swim, but we will learn. The effort will reveal it so." He stated as the Tsahìk returned to her mates side.

Tsu'tey placed an arm over me as I shuffled beside him his face set in stone as he watched everyone.

"My husband was Toruk Makto." Neytiri reminded the oceanic woman. I watched Jake flinch at the title.
"He lead the clans to victory against the sky people." She stated. She looked to the chief, he nodded in acknowledgment at her words.

Tsu'tey sighed beside me. I watched him to see disappointment on his face.

"This you call victory?" The Tsahìk asked her ears flickering down.
"Hiding among strangers?" The Tsahìk asked as she walked closer to Neytiri. "It seems." She stated then she faced Jake as she continued speaking "Eywa has turned her back on you, chosen one." She sneered.

Neyiri stepped forward snarling. Ronal met her with hisses of her own as both women stood toe to toe.

"Neytiri." I called softly. She ignored me baring her fangs more.

"I apologize or my mate." Jake stated inching between them.

"Do not apologize for me." Neytiri hissed at him.

"We have flown a long way and she's-"

"Jake!"

"Exhausted." He stated giving her a glare.

Both women backed away slowly as they took deep breaths.
Both men sighed in relif as their respective wives returned to their sides. Tonowari stepped closer patting Jake on the shoulder.

"Toruk Makto is a great warrior leader. All Na'vi people know his story. But we Metkayina... we are not at war" He stated facing the reef people. He then faced us.
Tuk used this moment to cling to her father before we were addressed again.
"We cannot let you bring your war here."

I sighed leaning in Tsu'tey as the thought of being turned away struck me.

"I'm done with war." Jake told him quickly. "I just want to keep my family safe." He swore.

The leaders looked between eachother a moment until Neytiri spoke.

"Uturu has been asked." She stated, not so directly demanding an answer.