Chapter 13: A Night With The Koopa King

Everything was so nice, it was almost perfect. But, something was missing, Luigi could feel it, the koopalings, bowser, and even Kamek felt and knew it. The days went by, Bowser and Luigi grew closer, and everyone could see it. The children began calling Luigi Mama or Mama Luigi. Kamek would intentionally leave the two alone, now instead of protesting against this, he was playing matchmaker. Though the two were getting closer, they were getting nowhere and it was frustrating to the koopalings and Kamek. They had to do something to get them together, and they had a plan.

“Kids, what a are you planning? Can’t I take the blindfold off?” Luigi had asked as he was getting shoved and pulled somewhere.

“No! We’re almost there mama!” Junior yelled as he pulled Luigi into different directions.

“Yeah! And you better keep that outfit on! I got it custom made, mama Luigi!” Wendy also yelled as she pulled and fixed parts of the outfit that might have wrinkled as Luigi was being pulled.

“And it's a very beautiful and I a thank you, Wendy” Luigi replied as he was shoved into a room and then the doors were slammed shut. He was absolutely confused but then he noticed a familiar voice.

“Luigi.. Um..” Bowser muttered as he looked at him, the green plumber proceeded to take off the blindfold and see Bowser in a black and red suit. He blushed, he looked so handsome. 

Meanwhile Bowser was looking at Luigi in a black and dark green sleeveless dress, with spikes at the top, Luigi also wore a spiked choke collar and bracelets. Finally to top it off, with a fire red ruby necklace. 

They couldn’t stop looking at each other, with red faces, and beating hearts. Bowser couldn’t believe what he was seeing, he felt like he was seeing the most beautiful creature within the cosmos, and he needed to say something.

“You look..” Bowser muttered, trying to find the right words. Luigi looked back up at Bowser with his big ocean blue eyes, waiting for Bowser to continue. “Beautiful.. No! Extraordinary! No no that's not right.. Ravishing!” Bowser struggled over his words and then stoped in his tracks when he heard Luigi giggle. 

“Heheheh.. Thank you a Bowser, you look very a handsome tonight as well” Luigi responded, giving Bowser a warm smile. Bowser chuckled and scratched the back of his neck, he then walked over to Luigi.

“Well uh heh, I guess the children and Kamek set us up on a date” Bowser said nervously as he and Luigi looked over at the small, but beautifully decorated table. “I guess I have to treat you like my date then?” Bowser then continued, teasing Luigi. 

He then proceeded to pull out Luigi’s seat and push him back to the table once he sat down. “Well it would a be very rude if you didn’t” Luigi laughed a bit more as Bowser sat down and koopas came out and gave them a big plate of spaghetti to share. “I think the children are a trying the Lady and the tramp approach” Luigi stated as he saw the food being set down.

Bowser would smirk and then respond with “Well I promise I won’t kiss you” He paused for a moment. “Unless you want me too” he then said, with a big smirk on his face, Luigi blushed even more and couldn't hold in his laugh.

“Hahaha! Your a funny koopa, the koopa” Luigi said as he began to eat some of the food, the two continued to talk through the night and until it became very late. They both had a good amount of whine that night so they were drunk, but not enough to make any bad decisions. 

“You know what, before you head to bed, I want to show you something” Bowser smiled, and Luigi smiled back, obliging to what Bowser wanted. They walked towards Bowser’s room and this made the small green plumber even more curious to what he was going to show him. They entered the room and Bowser took Luigi to the balcony. 

Once they were out on the balcony, they got a clear view of the beautiful starry night and the quiet garden below. “Wowie.. This is so a beautiful!” Luigi said as he looked around in awe. Bowser would just slightly smiling, while looking at Luigi, he then whispered, just loud enough for Luigi to hear. 

“Not as beautiful as you..” Luigi quickly looked over to Bowser and they stared into each other's eyes, both with blushing faces. You could almost hear their racing hearts in sync. 

“R-really?..” Luigi muttered, Bowser put his hands around Luigi’s waist and responded.

“I’m telling you no lie, you are more beautiful than the stars above” Luigi felt so swooned when he heard Bowser say that. Their faces inched closer, soon feeling their breath against one another. They finally kissed, sharing the mutual love they both held for each other. Soon enough the kiss deepend and they spent the rest of their night together. . .

[Use your imagination on what they did together, I bet half of you are lil pervs. . . 

. . .So am I. . .]