Chapter 3: Koopalings

Soon enough a couple hours passed and the door knob of luigi's room would giggle like someone was trying to get in. The green plumber looked up and sniffled from crying for so long and wiped his eyes. He proceeded to move Polterpup aside and get up to walk towards the door. "H-Hello?.." Nothing, just the doorknob jiggling more, without thinking Luigi walked closer to the door to see if it was even unlocked, but before he could reach the knob Bowser Junior or Junior burst through the door and quickly closed it. "Hah! Stupid guards! I'm too sneaky and fast for them!" He triumphantly yelled, loudly. "J-Junior? What are you doing here?" Luigi asked worriedly while looking down at the small royal koopa. The smaller then looked up at Luigi before looking away like he was nervous. "Well.. dad is busy and my siblings are training with magic, and they are on a more complex level then I am, and I wanna play with someone.. I tried to play with mama Peach but she is mean and I know you will, so um.. Yeah.." Luigi suddenly felt bad and got down on his knees, he then gave a small comforting smile to Junior. "Of course I'll play with you" Junior looked back at Luigi and smiled brightly back, he was about to yell with glee but was interrupted by Polterpup barking. Junior gasped loudly "You have a puppy?!" He ran over to Polterpup and began to pet him and play with him. "Heheheh, yes I do, his name is Polterpup. Polterpup, this is Bowser Junior, Bowser's Youngest. Polterpup just barked happily and licked Junior. "Hahaha! Ew! Ghost slobber!" Luigi's smile  got a bit bigger as he watched the two, and about an hour would pass by quickly of the three playing and Luigi and Junior talking with one another. Out of nowhere, the koopalings would burst through the door like how Junior did and close it quickly. "JUNIOR!" They all yelled in unison. "Why did you run off while we were practicing magic!" Larry yelled out, "You're supposed to stay with us while dad is working and has mushroom prisoners! Wendy continued on, "Morton very upset with you!" Morton looked down at Junior while crossing his arms. Ludwig was about to continue on before Lemmy gasped and pointed at Polterpup. The Koopalings then all turned their heads to down beside where Polterpup was standing and wagging his tail. "AWHH" They all said in unison before running to Polterpup and smothering him in love and pets. "He's so cute!" Roy said with a happy tone clearly heard. "Papa would never let us get a puppy!" Ludwig would exclaim. Lemmy would back up from the crowd and secure his headphones on his head. From what Luigi remembered, Lemmy had autism and was very high on the spectrum and had a lot of sensory problems, he also wasn't very verbal. "Hey guys! Calm down, I think you're scaring Lemmy" Luigi yelled to get the other koopalings to get their attention but not too loud to scare Lemmy. Junior opened his arms up to offer a hug to Lemmy and he slowly took it while the other looked at Lemmy, feeling bad. "Sorry lil brother, you know we didn't mean it" Wendy stated. "Yeah! We really are" Iggy agreed while the rest nodded, Lemmy smiled slightly telling them that he forgave him. Polterpup then slowly walked to Lemmy and sat down in front of him, leaning his head slightly towards him for Lemmy to pet him. Lemmy's smile got bigger and he placed his hand on Polterpup's head and pet him. Luigi smiled at this moment, and then remembered that if they were found here with him, they would get in trouble. "Children, I know you are having fun but if you guys get caught you'll get in trouble so let's go back to where you are supposed to be" They all got a bit sad and pat Polterpup bye and left before it was just Wendy, Lemmy, and Junior. "Thank you for playing  with me Mr. Luigi," Junior said while trying to avoid eye contact. The green plumber smiled and crouched down. It's a no problem, junior. Junior then quickly hugged him before running off, Wendy then called out to Junior "Hey! Don't run into anything will ya!" She said before waiting for Lemmy to leave the room as well. 

Lemmy looked up at Luigi and slowly gave him a hug, Luigi returned the hug slowly so as to not scare him. Once Lemmy let go he adjusted his headphones and ran towards the direction of junior. When Wendy turned around to leave and close the door she hesitantly said something "..Thank you for playing with Junior.. and .. consider yourself lucky.. Because Lemmy only ever hugs us, pop pop, and dad.." She closed the door before Luigi could say a thing back to her but then muttered "Anytime.."

[Again sorry it's fuckin short- Struggling here-]