Chapter 62: A new plan

Start from the beginning

Sarge: How come! He's a human like us. It's like a human doesn't know how to ride a bike disbite being in the age of 25.

Simmons: He was only a baby when he was taking.

Grif: Say evee wonder what this kid be in high school?

Simmons: Your missing the topic here.

Grif: I was just wondering.

Then Rila turns to Lopez and approaches him while Lopez looks down at him.

Lopez: (Spanish) What do you want kid?

Rila:.......Are you really a robot? Because, I never know some soldiers are robots.

Lopez: (Spanish) Yes I am but its not like you can commute or understand me.

Rila: Actually I can.

Simmons, Grif ans Sarge: (surprised) Wait, what?!

Lopez: (Spanish) You can?!

Rila: Yeah. I found a book that Junior picked up for me that teach me languages in Earth such as English, Japan and Spanish.

Grif: Huh. Maybe you guys should read some Spanish books once a while.

Simmons: Don't you mean "we"?

Grif: Hey, ain't touching that crap, no sir.

Rook: I see you guys standing around and talking.

Then Rook and Reznya walks outside as Rook cross his arms while Grif respond.

Grif: Well there's nothing much we can do besides just standing here and talking.

Rook: Man you guys do stand around and talking. Have you guys ever do anything else?

Grif: We try to avoid things that may kill us and made us do hard labour.

Reznya: (smirk) Is that so? Well maybe I can train you all but I gonna warn you, its very difficult.

Grif: (scared) No thank you!

Rila: Can I ask you two a question?

Reznya: (smile) Sure thing. What's your question?

Rila: I was wondering what was Earth like? I've read a book that talks about Earth being homed by humans and it was a birth place to humanity. What was Earth like?

Rook: A very....less peaceful place but its our home.

Reznya: And we will defend it from the Covenant no matter what. Earth has breatiful oceans, forests that stretched far and big cities you never seen.

Rila: (surprised) Amazing! On day I wanna go to Earth and see it.

Reznya: (smile) Maybe one day but it's very good.

Rila smiled which Reznya find it adorable and pet Rila on the head while we see Tucker and South inside and looking out of the window as South tells Tucker.

South: You know I'm impressed your son rasied a child and created all of this.

Tucker: Yeah. He did.

South turns to Tucker as she noticed his attitude q bit which she ask.

South: You okay Tucker? You seem......upset.

Tucker: (sigh) It's just. My son is living out a better life unlike me. Formed a resistance, raising a son and here's me. Singal, along and the only cool thing I got is a sword.

South: Yeah but Junior did all of this on his own. Aren't you proud at him?

Tucker: Look of course I am. I'm proud of my son doing all of this on his own but....I feel like he's not my actual son. I mean I didn't even wanted a child until that elite years back ejected me that got me pregnant.