Kiss it n kill the lights

Noah's POV
I fell asleep on Eleanor's stomach as she finished watching the first star wars movie, I didn't realize until I felt her gently run her fingers through my hair. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her watching something on her phone before looking at me. "Sleepy head woke up" she giggles, "mmmm, I haven't slept that well in a while." I yawned, "Awe... So you didn't like Star Wars then ?" She questioned setting her phone down. "It's not that I don't like them it's just hard for me to get through a long movie, ya know ?" I answered turning to my side a little bit. "I know what you mean " I appreciated her kind and shy sides, they really brought out her character.

"Two files in the back and the photographer will- Eleanor and I instantly stood up when her father walked in the room with his cell phone. He froze when he saw us and asked "what are you two doing ?"
"Watching a movie " I answer as Eleanor put her hair behind her ear.
"Hymm, alright. Remember Noah, you and the band are performing tonight. " he points out. "Yes, thanks." He then went his way and continued his call.

"That was close " I whispered as Ellie turned to me. "Yeah... I hate it when he does those looks, like the looks of suspicion. " She rolled her eyes as we both sat down on the bed again.
"Why don't you do something that he won't approve of.... go be a rebel" I said looking at her lips. "Do something he won't approve of ? Like this " she asked and leaned in to kiss me.

I slowly slid my tongue into her mouth as she was biting my bottom lip. She tastes like watermelon lip gloss and monster energy drinks. "And you said I was the monsterolic " I chuckled into the kiss. "You made me one" she smiled and slowly crawling on top of me. We were kissing each other again with a lot more energy, she was sitting on my lap slowly pulling my hair as I held her small figure. "You need to stop doing that " I laughed, "I love pulling your hair, you look hot when I do it." She whispered. "We can't do anything in here, your father might come back or the guys will and God knows I don't want that." I whispered as we caught our breath. "I know. Well I'll see ya tonight at the show Noah..." she nodded and waved before leaving the room.

I just took another nap for the rest of the day......

HOURS LATER

"GET THIS GOING ALLEN, HEY ELEANOR ? GET THESE GUITARS OUT HERE NOW!' Johnathan was yelling at everyone while the guys and I walked together towards the stage.
"DAD WHERE'S THE CHART ?" Ellie came running around the corner past me. "See this is what I'm talking about... get ya head together. You work with me and are expected to work. " I barely heard her father say while getting in her face. "Dad I'm so sorry I- she says with a worried expression. "Say no more" he cut her off and walked to the stage.

The guys were walking out with him as I walked towards Eleanor, she was crying and looked like she couldn't breathe properly. "Hey you good ?" I asked with concern. "I can't breathe right, it happens all the... time " she had her hand over her chest trying to breathe. "Eleanor, you have asthma attacks " I said getting closer to her.
"God... I need a second " she sat down by the pole behind the stage as I got on my knees. "What can I do ?" I questioned as she grabbed my hand.
"Just get on stage, he'll have a fit if he sees us. I'm okay Noah, I'll come watch when I'm ready okay ?"
"ARE YOU SURE ?" I yelled over the loud guitar now blasting. "YES I'm okay" I kissed her forehead and quickly jogged out to the stage.

"HERE AM I, TAKE ME TO THE PEARLY GATES, SO I CAN LOOK YOU IN THE EYES AND SPIT IN YOUR FACE !!!" I yelled as the fans went crazy and the world was just in our own hands now......