while we're free...

Noah's POV
I woke up to a pair of soft lips on mine, those lips were Eleanor's beautiful ones. "Hey sleeping beauty. " she giggled as my eyes met with her.
"Hey baby, how'd it go? " I asked still waking up. "He approved " she sounded so happy as I let out a "thank God " and smiled.

"Thank you so much, Eleanor." I responded as she slowly leaned down to kiss me. "Your so welcome. " she whispered into our kiss. I quickly shoved my tongue into her mouth, receiving a moan from her. She played along as things started to heat up.

I pulled her down onto the mattress while climbing on top of her tiny figure, her giggles were quiet but full of curiosity as I slowly removed her shirt. Ellie was wearing a black lace bra and her bottoms were the same, I got a little sneak peek as I pulled her towards me. We were smirking at each other as she quickly pulled my t shirt over my head, slightly ruffling my shorter hair. "I wanna hear you scream my name" I whispered into her ear. "Yes, Noah...
Make me babe" she hummed running her middle finger down my back and pulling my hair.

I slid my hand down her pants as my lips slowly marked her neck, there's no hiding these hickeys .....

Folio's POV
I walked down to Nick and Jolly's room to see what they were up to?
Maybe we can all go get pizza for dinner. I knocked on the door as Jolly answered and told me to come on in.

"I wanna go eat somewhere, like Pizza or something? Downstairs there's a great diner and the pizza is to die for.... at least that's what I hear, come on I'll pay." I whined as Nick was watching Rick n Morty. "I'm good man, but Jolly said he was getting hungry so....?" I just nodded and walked over to Jolly. He was texting someone before looking up at me.
"Sup buddy?" His Swedish accent coming out a bit. "Pizza? I'll pay" I cringed hopefully he'll say yes. "Yeah, I actually am starving. Let's go get Noah and maybe Eleanor will come with us." We nodded and said bye to Nick before heading out.....

Noah's POV
"Good job babe, woah" I whispered as my body clasps onto hers. I layed my head on her breasts as we were catching our breath and trying to cool down. "Do you think they heard us? " Eleanor asked with a chuckle while running her fingers through my hair.
"Oh yeah, they definitely heard us. And I'm very proud of that." I joked as she tapped my shoulder. "Let me buy you dinner in a bit, yeah?" She kissed the top of my sweaty forehead and whispered a "I'd like that a lot."

"Let's get cleaned up first." I smirked and slowly got out of bed. "May I join you Mr. Sebastian? " she smirks as I walk up to her and carried her bridal style to the shower. And that was another LONG shower, all for the best pleasures......