It's a bad decision

Noah's POV
I little while later, we finally were able to exit off the bus. I held Eleanor's hand in mine as we approached an enormous stage! "Holy cow " said in Awe at the size of this. "This is huge!" Ellie was also in awe as we walked around the grey flooring of the stage.
"Wow" Nick says standing beside me.
"We're gonna have a great show tonight guys." Jolly announced setting his guitar down. We were gonna have a great time here tonight...

THREE HOURS LATER
I was setting up my wiring system with the help of Ellie. "Thanks man" I smiled as she tied one of them to my back. "Yeah, no problem Noah " she says quietly before standing in front of me ."ok. You look good" she smiles looking up meeting my eyes. "So do you.... and you know exactly what I'm meaning by that" I smirked as her face went red. "Stop! Now go sing" she laughs while swatting me towards the stage. "See ya baby gal" I smirked then stood behind our logo curtain.
I was just listening to the crowds loud cheers as the lights went out and the music starts. This is where the adrenaline dump comes in, right when the curtain falls.

I closed my eyes and put my arms out wide as the curtain falls to my feet, this is the best part of all

I closed my eyes and put my arms out wide as the curtain falls to my feet, this is the best part of all. I smiled as the huge crowd appeared in front of me full of joy. "LET'S GOOOOOO!!!!" I roared into my microphone and ran out to the front of the stage....

Eleanor's POV
I was smiling while watching Noah perform in front of the amazing crowd, he truly loved what he did.
I stood beside all the electrical equipment but was still enjoying the show... until my dad showed up.
"I'd like to talk with you Eleanor " he gently taps my shoulder. I turned to him in shock, "What's wrong dad?" I asked in worry. "I know you like him" he says as we watched Noah sing his heart out to the fans. "What!" I quickly turned to face him. "I can tell, so as a good father I'm gonna be honest with you honey. Those rockstar boys aren't good influences for you, we know what they do behind closed doors." He was right, but I just blocked out his latest sentence. "Dad I'm just being supportive " I said almost at a whisper. Eleanor, I know you" and just like that, he left.

I know Folio didn't say anything cause he promised and was with Noah and I for the rest of the day. Or maybe he just can see it in my eyes? Dad always knew when I had a crush.

About a hour later, the show was finished. Noah and the guys were changing their shirts and running to the bus so we can arrive on time to the next arena. I was holding five bottles of water in my arms as the guys all gladly accepted them from me. I'm sure their exhausted and overheated. "THAT WAS AWESOME GUYS!" Nick yells as everyone raised up their bottle, including me.
"To another great tour" Noah smiles looking at me. "To another great tour!" They repeat and we all gulped them down.

After everyone crashed into their beds, Noah went to shower. I was awake still So I quietly walked towards the bathroom door, but before I could knock... Noah had already been waiting for me. He was sitting on the sick shirtless with a smirk. "Aye... there's sexy gal" he happily jumps off the sink and locks the bathroom. "Hey" I giggled as he slowly pushes me against the door and starts kissing me. I pulled his hair back making him moan and press his body against mine. He was excited about this, the evidence was right below his belt. "You still want some entertainment huh ?" I teased him running my middle finger down his back."mhym " he hummed as I slowly unzipped his black pants. "Let daddy hear us" he mumbled in my ear while slowly removing our clothes. "Noah...
I just want you to hear me and I want to hear you, not dad or anyone else. " I replied as we were now ready to get in the shower.

I slowly stepped inside and let the hot water run down my body in the dark bathroom, it was so relaxing. Not even a second later, I could feel Noah's chest pressing against my back as his hands pulled my hips against his tall frame. "Let's make some bad...
Just bad decisions......." that turned me on so much so I turned around and started to tease Noah while still standing in front of him, his moans were music to my ears and his touch was the fire to my ice cold body.

Once I slowly brought my hand back up to his hair, he turned me around so my back was once again pressed against his chest. I then felt his teeth playing with end of my ear before he whispered. "I'm taking it slowly, you never know how quick it gets lonely here at the top. Her skin feels unholy but I'm still drawn..." I leaned into him as he slowly moved to my jaw, letting the steamy water run down our bodies....