We're a cool group

Noah's POV
I walked out of the bathroom in just a towel to go answer the door, perhaps our neighbors across the hall had some noise complaints? I peeped through the hole and saw Folio with Jolly. I opened the door and Folio had the biggest smile on his face for whatever reason.

"Hey guys, come in" I stepped to the side as they walked in towards my bed. "Don't sit there!" I almost yelled, but I hadn't changed the sheets yet.
"Oh someone was having sex " Jolly rolled his eyes while Folio just smirked at me. "Yeah, I'm enjoying myself for once. So whaddya guys doing?" I don't want to talk about my sexlife with them. "We are starving and wanted to ask you and Eleanor to join us? Folio's paying too."
"I only said that so you would come Jolly! But fine, I'll pay." The two said before looking at me for an answer.
"Ugh yeah. Actually we were just gonna go get dinner, so we could do that. What about Nick?" I asked going to get dressed. "Nah, he'd rather watch Rick and Morty than spend time with the coolest guys in the world. " Folio said loud enough for me to hear from the bathroom. That's where Eleanor was, she was putting on her smokey eye makeup as I entered. "Did you hear our dinner plans?" I whispered as she replies with a "sounds good " and a thumbs up. "Good, see ya in sec Ellie " I smiled before giving her a kiss then leaving the room.

"I know, Nick's a good guy though" I had to back up my best friend, though Folio didn't mean any harm. "He is, just so lazy sometimes!" He laughs.
"You paying?" I pointed to him while putting my black belt on. "Unfortunately I offered, so yep" he was such a goof ball. "Eleanor is coming too, so she'll be here in just a minute. " I crossed my arms just waiting for my beautiful girlfriend to show up.

About five minutes later Eleanor came walking down in a black Bad Omens t shirt, black jean shorts, and some harley Davison heels. She looked hot. "Damn Eleanor " I Whistle as she walks over to me and shyly hugged the side of my waist.  "Hey guys!" She smiled as Jolly nods and Folio waved with the same smile on his face. "Hey Ellie, you guys all set?" We nodded at Folio before walking out the door.

Thank God we're finally going to eat something! I mentally told myself to quit with the Monster drinks, but those guys are my fuel and they taste amazing. Always the best thing to have before a show.

We now were downstairs and headed in to the Pizza diner. It smells great and the pizza looks just like our favourites out in New York, everyone knows how amazing their pizza is. Just thinking about new York made me miss it a little, maybe we'll go tour there as soon as we get back on the road? But right now we all needed a mental health break and I'm struggling with my depression more than usual, so this is a good thing for us.

Folio claimed he knew what we'd all want to eat so we let him order for all of us while I went to order some bread sticks with Eleanor. Jolly found us a table so we met back with him and just waited for Folio to return with our dinner.....

Folio came back with three boxes of different pizzas and dancing to the Post Malone song on in the background. "Pizza's on me, gotta get Noah one with more cheese, and when he sees it he's gonna be saying wow!" He was making up his own lyrics while handing us out food. 
"What do you mean by more cheese?" I laughed taking it from him and opening it. "Wow" I said in shock at how amazingly delicious this pizza looked. "SEE! I knew you'd like it!" He says proud of himself. "You know me too well Folio, nice one" we high fived each other before everyone started eating together.

I wrapped my arm around Eleanor as she ate some bread sticks. We were all having a good time together, that's when I realized that this was really nice......