can we get away with it?

Noah's POV
I got up early just to get ready for the day when I heard a light knock on the door. Who the hell is here at 7am sharp? I walked to the door and was greeted with a suspicious Johnathan.
"Johnathan?" I yawned as he looked shocked to see me standing there in just my shorts. "Ok? I just came to see where Eleanor is. I thought you'd know. " he says crossing his arms.
"Yeah, don't think I've seen her since yesterday. " I nodded as he raised an eyebrow. "Alright. I'll just give her another call" that's when I remembered her phone was in my room. "Well good luck Johnathan " I quickly closed the door and went to restart Eleanor's phone.

"Sh*t sh*t sh*t!" I mumbled as the phone slowly restarts itself. "Thank God " I whispered as Eleanor woke up. "Noah? You Okay " she questioned sitting up on her elbows. "Your father's looking for you." She rolled her eyes before asking, "do you think he knows?" I sat beside her and said "he might. Besides he's looking for me to find out where you were, so he probably knows. " I nodded wondering what he'd do if he found out.

"I should go talk to him." She gets out of bed in one of my Bad Omens t shirts and her shorts from last night.
"I'm gonna go to my room, but I'll be back." She smiles as I give her a thumps up and started to get dressed.

Eleanor's POV
I was all set with my makup and I did change my clothes from last night's dinner, which I enjoyed a lot and headed out. I have to talk with Dad so he's not suspicious. I walked to his room and knocked. "Dad? It me"
"Come in, Ellie. " I stepped inside to see him reading some papers. "Hey"
"Hi. I've been calling you." He says firmly while removing his glasses.
"Yeah, sorry I was in the middle of something. " I respond looking at floor.

"Well I'm gonna go-
"Wait. What exactly were you doing?
Perhaps hanging with those boys?" He questions walking towards me.

"Dad I- "What did I tell you about those rockstars huh? You know better!" He raised his voice making me jump

"Dad I-
"What did I tell you about those rockstars huh? You know better!" He raised his voice making me jump.
"Daddy I didn't-
"NO! You are done Eleanor. " I started walking to the door then stopped.
"You can't do anything about us, I'm an adult!' I yelled. "Yeah, an adult who's Canadian and isn't married to a man in the United states now are you?" Oh my god he was right.
"What! No, no, no, Daddy please don't take me back. I'll help you just like I always have. " I was about to cry.

"No young lady! You are done, I don't like that boy and you deserve better

Go to the bus." I felt a tear fall from my face. "But Daddy- he wasn't hearing it. "NOW" I jumped and ran down to the elevator. I so badly wanted to go and bury my face into Noah's chest, but I knew my father would kill me if I didn't listen. So I got on the elevator and went down to the parking lot.

Noah's POV
It's been a long time and I was kinda worried something might be wrong, so I called Eleanor. That's when I heard her phone ring. "Dammit" I hissed before walking down the hallway to her room. I knocked but no one responded and it was dead quiet in there. I then walked down to Jonathan's room, only to see him walking down the hallway with his and Eleanor's suitcases. That can't be good.

"HEY, JOHNATHAN? " I yelled running down to him. "What are-
"Stay the hell away from me and my daughter!" He raised his voice and stepped into the elevator. I tried to run in but he slammed me back, causing me to fall backwards on the floor. "Mother f*cker!" I yelled and quickly head for the stairs on the other side.

Jonathan's POV
"TAXI" I yelled as a taxi instantly slammed on the breaks for my daughter and me. "Where to Sir? " he asked as I put our luggage inside. "The airport. ELEANOR? " I yelled grabbing her arm. "Daddy no!" She cried as Noah came running down. "ELEANOR NO!" he screamed but I yanked Eleanor's arm and quickly pulled her into the taxi with me. "GO HURRY!" I yelled at the driver. "ELEANOR!" Noah yanked on the door handle but the driver was already half way out of the parking lot. "NOAH! PLEASE, NO DADDY NO!!" She cried as we got onto the highway leaving Noah standing there like a fool. "Noah! No" she cried into her lap as we got on the exit to the airport.

"Noah's POV
I raced outside to see Johnathan yank eleanor into the taxi with him, "ELEANOR !" I scream out as she called for me in tears. "ELEANOR NO!" I made it to the taxi and yanked on the door handle, but it was locked and they were already head out of the parking lot. "ELEANOR? " I called as she cried staring at me through the window. Her face broke my heart and now her mother f*cking father just ripped her away from me.

I fell to my knees and started crying, she's gone. My bus isn't fast enough to catch her and I have no way of tracking her down. I felt the warm tears fall from my face and onto the sidewalk. I was so angry and I feel like I don't even have my heart anymore.

I finally stood up to feet and cried silently while walking back into the hotel.