It's time to move on

Noah's POV
THREE DAYS LATER
I was in a wheelchair since my legs don't have the strength to carry my weight around and I've lost so much blood in the past week. The doctor says I'm lucky to be alive, but I really didn't think so. I was now using my arms to push my way through the boys and my house in this wheelchair while trying to get to my room. I started to push myself out of the chair since my room was upstairs and I can't get up there being seated. "Ugh" I mumbled as my wrists wouldn't let me put anymore weight on them, it hurt like hell. "Imma coming bud" I looked to see Folio jogging to me.
"Thank you, Folio" I whispered as my voice was still improving, but at least I don't need to wear that mask anymore. "You're all good mate" he nods and wrapped his arm around my waist to help me up the stairs.

Folio and Jolly have been great, they've helped me so much in the past three days. Nick, on the other hand hasn't spoken to me since the night of my attempt. I don't blame him, but as my best friend... he should be the one helping me up the stairs.

Once Folio got me up to my room, he helped me sit down on the side of my bed and went to get my wheelchair.
I pulled out my phone and dialed Eleanor's number even though I knew she didn't have it. "Hi! This is Eleanor, leave me a message." BEEP
I felt a tear fall from my eye as I heard her sweet voice. "I know you don't have your phone with you, but I just wanted to tell...*sniff* I love you....
Please give me some sign to come find you. God baby I miss you so much." I hung up knowing she won't get that but it made me believe she could somehow hear me.

Folio came in with my wheelchair and looked at me with a sad expression.
"It's gonna be alright buddy" he comes to hug me as I returned the favor. "How do I even find her? When all I have is a stupid f*cking phone number she doesn't even have!" I raised my voice in sadness while cupping my face. "I know this is not what you want to hear, but Noah?" He waits for me to meet his eyes. "It's time to move on." I felt like I was stabbed and the killer just kept turning and slicing everything inside of me. "Folio" I whispered, "I know it hurts. If anything, she'll have to find you. Remember... she can always check our tour schedule." He was right but I so badly wanted to find her. "I just want to hold her and... *sniff* I don't know what to do. " I said wiping my face. "When you think about her, tell yourself this. If she really loves you, she'll come find you."
I nodded at Folio as he gave me a sad smile and said, "can I get you anything bud?" He was the best. "No.
Thank you for everything Folio, your a great guy." He deserves that credit from his generosity and loyalty to me.
"I love ya man, your like my brother!" He waves then walked back downstairs.....

ONE MONTH LATER
Noah's POV
The guys and I were back on tour and traveling the world together again. I still found no sign of Eleanor and it broke my heart, but I had to remember what Folio said. "It's time to move on." So I'm trying. Day by day it gets somewhat better, but I still can't erase our best times together. She'll always be a part of me somewhere inside.

I've been taking medication for my depression and that's helping, and the guys and I are working on a new album. Things are going well, just a bit lonely and some days are too long.

Now I'm standing behind our enormous flag that had the brunette woman leaning forward on the bench. Seconds later the flag raises up and I see my true family right in front of me... the incredible fans. I took a deep breath and stepped forward, preparing for an amazing show....

 I took a deep breath and stepped forward, preparing for an amazing show

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK GUYS! I'LL MAKE A SEQUEL, BUT I MIGHT WRITE ANOTHER BAD OMENS STORY BEFORE IT.

THANK YOU FOR ADDING, READING,VOTING, AND TAKING THE TIME TO CHECK THIS BOOK OUT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

GOD BLESS😘🎸🖤🖤🖤