Black shines underneath neon

Noah's POV
I was now standing in Jolly's room with the rest of the guys.
"Jolly, you know all the best places so where we going ?" I questioned as he quickly jumped to his feet. "GET READY I KNOW THE PERFECT PLACE DOWN THE STREET !!! " he says excitedly running to the other side of the room.

"See, go get ready girl" I smiled at Ellie as she slowly walked off to her father's room. She had her stuff with him so I guess that's why ? Anyhow I just put some cologne on and washed my face before walking into the hallway..

"Yo Noah ?
Look at my shirt !" Nick came around the corner with one of our tour shirts on. "Nick, everyone will recognize you especially in our own merch. " I said not knowing why he did that.
"I want the fans to join me !
What you don't ?" He questions now.
"You just want the girls drooling over you and no I don't want to party with the fans tonight, we've been there done that alright ?" He looked confused until a smile appeared on his face, but he wasn't looking at me.
I turned around to see who he was looking at and saw Eleanor.

"ELLIE'S COMING WOOHOO!!!" Nick cheers then looked back at me

"Oh...SO THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO GO PARTY WITH THE GIRLS ! YOU'RE HANGING WITH ELEANOR AREN'T YOU ?" I shushed him and said "Stop yelling! I just invited her-
"No you're gonna f*ck her and-
"Nick !" I pushed him back against the wall and told him to literally shut up.

"God don't fight before we party dudes " Nicholas rolled his eyes and walked past us. "It's true Noah, but whatever see ya soon." Nick waves and walked off with the guys.
"Ellie ?" I awkwardly walked towards her and reached for her small hand.
"Are you trying to sleep with me ?" She asked but not in a nervous way, almost in a surprised manner.
"No. We had a stupid party last year and I hooked up with some... you know what I was being a idiot and was making bad decisions. Can I just take you to have fun or something ?"
"Yeah, please just don't wonder off Okay? I have panic attacks if I'm lost." She explains, "sure" I nodded and gently grabbed her hand.

AT THE PARTY
Music was blasting and drunk people were dancing all around us. "THIS IS SO SICK GUYS !" Nick and Jolly were dancing on tables with a group of people while Nicholas was talking to a classy girl by the bar, she actually seemed genuine.

That left Eleanor and me. We both had margaritas, but I noticed how she had only taken one sip of it. "DO YOU NOT LIKE IT ?" I yelled over the music. "NO IT'S FINE, I'M JUST NERVOUS" she says back as some drunk guy stands in between us.
"AY YA WANNA COME DANCE SEXY THING ?" I saw how nervous she got when he leaned closer. I quickly stood up and wrapped my arm around her shoulders, "YA NEED SOMETHING ?" I yelled "NOT ANYMORE " he drunkenly walked away into the crowd. I watched him walk away for a few seconds before looking down to see Ellie hugged me.

"WANNA GO ?" I asked as she quickly nodded. I picked her up and carried her past the drunk people to the bus outside, not our tour bus just a simple black one. Once we were outside, I noticed the major weather change. It was so cold so we quickly climbed into the bus. I locked the doors cause Jolly of course didn't and gently set Ellie down on one of the chairs.

"Sorry " she said wiping her face.
"It's Okay, I wasn't really enjoying myself. " I really wasn't but I didn't want to leave just yet.
"I'm trying it's just really hard" she mumbles, "I understand. " I rubbed her knuckles before standing up to go to the mini fridge .

"Ooo, someone put tequila in here " I jokingly swayed my way back to her, making her giggle. "That one is Dad's but I really don't care right now."
"Woo! That's it Ellie " I high five her before removing the top. "Wanna share ?" She nods and takes the first sip before passing it back to me.

"That's some good sh*t " I mumbled as it went down my throat. "I haven't had any alchohol since I turned eighteen " Eleanor says taking another sip. "Dude seriously ?" We laughed about that for a few minutes and talked a little bit about our families.

An hour later we were hammered,
"Hahahahah, I'm so drunk noah " Eleanor laughed trying to stand up with me. We both stumbled towards the bathroom using each other to stand up . Finally we entered the dark bathroom that was lit just a little by a red light in the hallway, but it was still pretty dark. "You look so pretty "

I mumbled as she leaned against the wall so wasted

I mumbled as she leaned against the wall so wasted. "You're very handsome Noah, damn I can't even stand." She laughed as I slowly pushed her against the wall . "Are you sober enough to kiss me ?" I asked as she gently pulled me closer and kissed me. I moaned into her mouth as she slowly slipped her tongue into my mouth. "I want you to show me what you like " she whispered. "Eleanor, you are so drunk ." I whispered as we continued to kiss. "I know " she whined and gently tugged my hair.
"You do that anymore then I'm gonna lose it " I chuckled as she continued to pull my hair. "Eleanor " I can't take advantage of her, especially when she's this drunk.

I hated it but had to pull away from kissing her. If we go any further tonight I'm not gonna remember any of it and that'd be totally sh*t to take advantage. So I picked her up the best I could being drunk and set her down on the couch. She literally fell asleep in my arms, that's how drunk she is !
A laugh escaped from me before passing out drunk on the other couch.....