Tear it down for me

Noah's POV
I woke up with a blanket and a pounding headache. "Noah, where are your clothes ?" I heard Nick say, I looked under the blanket and saw that I was fully clothed. "Jack*ss " I smacked his head, he was trying to make me think that Eleanor and I hit it off. "Your both fully clothed so nothing happened ?" He questions as I sit up straighter. "No, I don't even remember after I set her on that couch. " I point out, but Eleanor wasn't sleeping there anymore. "Where is she ?" I stood on my feet which made my head hurt more. "Relax, she's taking ibuprofen. Go get some for yourself. " Nicholas says as he walked past me.

I walked down to the bathroom and saw Eleanor sitting on the sink with a pair of sunglasses on and sipping some water. "Hi" she smiles, "hey...
How you feeling ?" I asked grabbing the bottle of ibuprofen next to her.
"Head is pounding, but I've had worse. You ?" She chuckled as I swallowed two pills . "Same... I'm so tired" I whispered leaning against the wall, letting my hair slightly cover my forehead. "Dad wants to know if you can pick up some more tequila ? " I looked at Ellie with an "are you kidding me " expression before answering. "No offense here, but what the hell does he do ? He makes you carry our heavy sh*t, buy more alchohol, do the paperwork, clean up after everyone... seriously. " I said as Ellie slowly removed her sunglasses and replaced them with her reading ones. "I know " she nods jumping off the sink counter. "Then why are you letting him take advantage of you ? I didn't sleep with you last night cause I'd be taking advantage " her eyes went wide after I said that. "What ?
Wait we were gonna sleep together ? "
I shook my head, "not like... well yeah we both were, but we didn't cause we wouldn't remember it and I've had it with sex. I've been back stabbed so many times that I don't want to risk that again. " I explained closing the bathroom door.

"What do you mean had it with sex ?" Eleanor asked walking right next to me. "I was stupid and let too many strangers into my life."

"I understand what you mean. I had a guy I dated for five months and he totally back stabbed me too. Cheating and hanging out at clubs... I was just a fool for staying with him. " I watched as she shook her head in disbelief.
"That was the last person who touched me in that kind of way." I didn't realize how so many people are betrayed like that by other people until now.

"Well you're beautiful and I'm glad you dumped his *ss you deserve better Eleanor. " she smiled as the bus came to a stop. "Wanna come with me to get that tequila ?" I smirk as she nods and we exited the bathroom.

"GUYS LET'S GO GET THE TEQUILA " I yelled as Jolly came running down to us. "ELLIE COME ON!!!" He yelled with Nick behind him now. "SEVEN ELLEN WWOOOAAHH!!" He was such a maniac.

We stepped off the bus and quickly walked inside. "CHIPS CHIPS!!" The other guys ran down the chips isle, leaving Ellie and I alone. "Tequila, tequila, tequila ?" I mumbled looking at all the liquor on the shelves.
"Hey Noah ? You wanted a monster drink " I looked over and saw Eleanor holding three cans of my favorite energy drink. "Thank you Jesus!" I smiled and opened it right there in the store. "Mmmm" I loved these drinks so much. "Your a monsterolic" she joked as I drank down the first can. "You bet " I nodded as we picked up a bottle of tequila and headed to the front.

"That better be your father's money " I whispered as she put $125 up on the counter. "Hell no I'm not paying for this !" She laughed as we thanked the man who checked us out. "He's such an... chicken " I joked as we walked outside to the tour bus. "I know, you try living with him for 17 years!" She was dying laughing as I opened the door for her. "Thank you" she was still laughing, "your welcome " I joined her laughter as we closed the door and went to put our drinks away.

"I like hanging with you Noah, it's fun." I smiled as we put the energy drinks in the mini fridge. "You too Ellie, you're pretty cute." I compliment as she blushes and finished putting the drinks away. I was staring at her Metallic hair as she slowly turned to look at me. I slowly started to lean in as she copied my actions, we were gonna kiss each other again. I slowly put my hand on her cheek and kissed her lips. She kissed back slowly as we were processing what was happening... then the door opened making us stand up quickly.

"Everyone getting along here ?" It was her father, Johnathan

"Everyone getting along here ?" It was her father, Johnathan. "All cool " I gave a thumbs up as Ellie quickly nodded. "Good. The boys will be back in just a minute." He nods before walking to the driver's seat.

"You ever seen Lord of the rings ?" I asked, "you ever seen Star wars ?" She smirks. "The first one...maybe ? Why is it good ?" I asked as she covered her mouth. "Omg you have to watch it with me now! " she pulled me to the VIP room and pulled out her phone.

"Okay I promise you'll love it!" She says in excitement while climbing onto the bed. "Come here " she giggles as I sat right beside her on the bed.
We were gonna watch this Star Wars movie so yeah.... this will be an interesting day.....