What more can you show me?

Noah's POV
I woke up lying on my stomach and a blanket over my body. The light from the early morning sun was shining quite brightly and I slowly sat up.
Moving my hair out of my face, I saw Eleanor brushing out her hair by the mirror on the wall.

"Hey" I said looking for my boxers.
"Hey Noah, good morning " she smiles walking towards me. "You know where my clothes are?" I questioned as she smirked and brought my suitcase over, leaving me to find something to wear. "I'm just trying to be respectful ." She says quietly as I unzipped my bag, still sitting with the blanket over me. "I don't expect you to do everything for me like Johnathan does Ellie. " I responded before finding exactly what I needed.

"Did you shower? " I brought the blanket with me to the bathroom.
"Yeah... I'd quickly change because the guys will question you if they see you in just a blanket. " she laughs as so did I and quickly got in the shower.

I finished about ten minutes later and now I'm face to face with Nicholas.
"I don't know... I think he expects too much from all of us." Nicholas said as we stood in the middle of the bus.
"I don't like him. He takes advantage of Eleanor and it pisses me off. " I replied as Johnathan himself entered back onto the bus.

"You two ? " he waves us down, making Nicholas and I roll our eyes and walked down in annoyance.
"What ?" I questioned as Johnathan glared at me. "Don't you get snippy with me young man, I don't tolerate punks here." He was talking to me like I was his child or something!
"Whaddya need boss ?" Nicholas fills in for me. "I have you guys scheduled for a sound check in a few hours and I requested that you and the rest of the band be at the stadium three hours early.... understood ?" He ordered.
"Why three hours ? We have a routine for our tours. " I asked looking at the paper in his hand. "Just do what I asked for crying out loud. " he then pushed past us and called for Ellie.

"D*ck " I mumbled following Jonathan's steps to the back of the bus. "Noah, see ya buddy " Nicholas waves and headed to the hotel, but I'd like to see Eleanor for a bit. "Bye man" I then made my way to the VIP room.

"I don't know why that's a problem, just leave them Eleanor... Who does this ?" I heard Johnathan correcting Eleanor again. She must've been removing the sheets from our time together last night. "Dad, I have to cause they'll-
"Why can't any of you follow a damn rule ?" He raised his voice to her which pissed me off more. "Aye Ellie ? Could you come help me with something... I'm kinda confused?" I didn't need help, I just wanted to see her. "Oh" she said before looking at her father. "Go" he waves as Eleanor jogged to my side.

We walked off the bus and were heading into the hotel we're staying at for tonight. "Thank you Noah " she whispered as I walked beside her.
"Yeah man, not a problem." I replied but was watching as a blonde woman was staring at me. She was trying to think of who I was, but I don't want a huge crowd forming here either.
"Come here Ellie " I mumbled grabbing her hand. "Are you ok? " she whispered back as we stepped into a elevator. "Yeah... I think someone recognized me. " I pressed the button reading the numbers '55' before the doors closed. "Close on huh?" She chuckled nervously as I nodded.

A minute later the door opened and our room was right there. "I think the guys are in this one? So let's come in here." I pointed as we made our way down the hallway and into our room.
I let Ellie in first before closing the door. "Are you alright with the door...
You know being closed ?" I want to make sure she's alright with it.
"Yeah... thanks Noah" I was so happy that she trusted me.

"Wow! This is huge" Eleanor said smiling as we headed into the enormous bathroom. "Well sh*t man !" I was even blown away by how big this room happened to be!
"The tub is big enough for two..." I said suggestively standing behind her. "Mmm... isn't it? " she says turning around to face me. She had a smirk on her face and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Join me baby girl and I'll show you what your missin out on." I smirked and started kissing her neck. "What more can you show me Sebastian?......"