“Aylin, you really haven’t improved after the divorce. Can you spend that bit of effort on the right place instead of on men?”

Aylin was stunned.

Aylin wondered, what does he mean by that?

Aylin only felt that the man in front of her had some problems with his brain.

Aylin sneered coldly.

“Mr. Delacruz, if you are sick, go see a doctor. Don’t delay your treatment. Oh, right… Remember to check your eyes. If that pair of eyes can only make you look down on people, they are not helpful to you. In that case, you should donate them to the people who need them. You need to change to a pair of eyes that suits you more!”

Aylin was now doubting her own eyes.

Aylin wondered, why did I like this kind of man when I lost my memories?

What does he have that attracts me?

Gavyn frowned deeply. He suppressed his anger and said, “Aylin, I’m giving you a piece of advice. The Koch Group is not a place for you to play. If you use Ryker as a springboard, you will be the one to suffer in the future.”

Get Bonus

Aylin took a deep breath and resisted the urge to beat Gavyn up.

Aylin sized Gavyn up from head to toe and then sneered.

“Mr. Delacruz, you may have heard of a saying before… If you don’t have a pure heart, everything in the world is dirty in your eyes! I don’t need to explain to you how I got into the Koch Group. But I’m curious about why you are here.

“Could it be that your sweetheart is in the Koch Group?”

When Lloyd heard Aylin’s words, he couldn’t help but tremble in fear at the side. He felt that Aylin had become terrifying after divorcing Gavyn. Aylin’s aura was on par with Gavyn’s now.

Lloyd secretly glanced at Gavyn from the corner of his eyes.

With just this one glance, Lloyd felt his heart almost jump out of his chest. He felt that if Aylin said another word, Gavyn would really be unable to suppress his anger.

Lloyd immediately explained with a standard smile, “Ms. Koch, we are here to talk business with the chairman of the Koch Group. It is indeed a bit surprising for us to see you here. Ms. Koch, I wonder what position you are in here.”

Hearing this, Aylin wondered in her heart, talking business with me?

Aylin glanced at Lloyd and smiled, “What a coincidence. I am the chairman’s secretary. I am the one who makes the work arrangements for the chairman. How come I don’t know that Mr. Delacruz has an appointment with our chairman?”

Gavyn frowned and glanced at Aylin, feeling displeased.

Gavyn thought Aylin was really good at lying. Aylin said she was the secretary of the chairman of the Koch Group right after she heard Lloyd’s words. Gavyn even thought that Aylin could lie to him.

that she was the daughter of the Koch family.

Lloyd was also dumbfounded. Seeing Aylin’s serious expression, Lloyd was suspicious. But he still smiled, “Ms. Koch, why don’t you confirm it with the chairman of the Koch Group?”

Before Lloyd could finish his words, Aylin had already taken out her phone and made a call.

“Ms. Koch, your schedule for today is full. However I met the president of the Delacruz Group in the elevator. He said he had an appointment with you.”

The person on the other end of the line was the company’s general manager, Layne Sewell.

When Layne heard this, he even wondered if he had picked up the wrong call.

Layne glanced at the screen of the phone and thought, it is indeed Ms. Koch’s call!

What is going on?

Koch, did you encounter some trouble?” Layne asked In a low volce.

Layne had never known what Aylin was thinking since Aylin took over the company.

Thus, when Layne encountered such a situation, he naturally had to be careful.

Now, the company’s situation was clear, Aylin didn’t do anything to Layne because Layne didn’t have much connection with Hanson.

Layne wondered, what if this call is to test me?

If accidentally offend Ms. Koch, may lose my job

Unexpectedly, Aylin didn’t care what Layne sald. Aylin started talking to herself.

Aylin sald on the phone, “I’m sorry, Ms. Koch. I didn’t do my job carefully. It was all my fault. I know… Yes. I won’t make such a mistake again.”

Hearing Aylin apologize to herself so humbly, Layn was dumbfounded and forgot to speak.

After Aylin finished speaking, she hung up the phone and looked up with a cold expression. “Mr. Delacruz, Ms. Koch said that she has no appointment with you. Please go back!”