Chapter Twenty Two - My Little Girl

Ominis' POV

They must be having fun. That was my last thought as I drifted off to sleep, waiting for Y/N to come home to me.

I am awoken to the sound of Y/N crying just outside my door, her heart sounding like it's breaking. Panic rushes through me as every horrible possibility passes through my mind. I jump out of bed to make my way out to her.

"Ominis?" Lex's voice already in the room catches me off guard. Why is she here? What the fuck happened?

"Lex? What's going on?"

"Ominis, something happened at the party...to Y/N." No, no. But all of you were with her?!

"What?" My voice is hateful now. How could she let something happen to her?

"I don't know the details, but we know that Garreth hurt her. When we found her, she had a broken nose and face was covered in blood."

Never in my entire life have I ever wanted to hurt another being more. Garreth Weasley is dead. I'm going to kill him. I'm going to make him suffer. All my values and beliefs of not using dark magic leave...he needs to suffer the worst possible pain. I start to walk past Lex, hatred consuming me.

She grabs my wrist stopping me. "Ominis, I need you to listen to me carefully."

"Let go. He's dead."

"Ominis, Sebastian is already going to deal with Weasley. You need to be here for Y/N." Y/N...she's still sobbing just outside the door. "She thinks it's her fault. She thinks you're going to hate her." How on earth could she blame herself? That bastard Weasley is the monster! "Ominis, she needs you. You cannot go after Weasley...At least not tonight. Please...I cannot calm her. Please help her." Lex's tears and words are desperate.

FUCK! I know she's right.

As hard as it is for me, I have to focus on her. I have to shove my anger aside.

I take a deep breath as I resume walking to the door and into the hall. I scoop up my crumpled up love and carry her into the room placing her on our bed.

"Y/N, if you need me just message. I'll keep an eye on my charm." I hear Lex kiss her head before leaving the room.

I wrap my arms around her, pulling her into me. The back of her dress is open. I feel my anger rise again, but force myself to take a deep breath. I have to be here for her. This isn't about me right now, this is about her. "Y/N, please talk to me." I kiss the side of her head. "What happened?"

She doesn't speak for a few minutes, just sobbing as I hold her. "I'm trying to remember...It's so fuzzy."

"Take your time, Love. No rush." I pull her even closer to me.

"I remember dancing with Lex and Imelda. I remember chatting with Poppy, Amit, and Anne." She takes a deep breath. "And then I was dancing with you. And it was so nice, so safe. I was so happy you came to the party." What is she talking about? I never...I never went to the party. "Then the next thing I know I'm...I'm naked in a bed and...and I thought it was you." Ohh Y/N...none of this is your fault. Her sobs come back hard again. "I thought it was you, Omi. My eyes were closed and he...he kissed my body and he...he...Oh Ominis he was going to... oh, he would have kept going if I didn't wake up!... He said I owed him...YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU! I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

I run my hands through her hair trying to calm her. "Y/N, he took advantage of you while you were drunk. You didn't do anything wrong, Love." I should have been there. I should have stayed with her.