Chapter Nine - I Need Him

Warning! Spice incoming! Story earns its mature rating at the end of this chapter.

Ominis' POV

"Wait, what am I supposed to do?"

"Like this Omi! Oh sorry, Omi-nis." She moves around my left side taking my hands to show me how to properly knead the pasta dough.

I clear my throat readying for what I'm about to say next. "So...Y/N, breakfast this morning was nice."

"Mhmm I'm glad I was able to join you all again."

"The comment Lex made though, umm about your first kiss..." I take a deep breath in. I've felt guilty all morning. "I'm sorry for stealing it from you." She stops kneading and releases my hands.

Oh no, is she really upset?

"You didn't steal anything." I can hear the smile in her tone. "It was the perfect first kiss. Except when you ran away after!" Taking my hands again she starts kneading once more a bit more aggressively now.

"It was my first kiss too." I blush confessing.

"Really?!"

"Yeah. Why do you sound surprised?"

"Well it was just REALLY good. And the way you moved your hands and grabbed me..." she trails off collecting herself. "I just assumed you were more experienced." Shit. My mind wanders to last night. Grinding my body against hers. I could so easily do it again right here, right now.

My breath starts to become heavy as my mind dives into my perverted thoughts.

Suddenly feeling Y/N duck under my arms, she moves to now be in front of me, back pressed against my chest. My arms are around her holding the dough that is on the counter. She continues to knead, but with each push down she sticks her butt out, backing into me.

Damnit, Y/N.

"Come on, Ominis. I'm really doing all the work here. Can you at least try and help with the dough?" Oh you sarcastic little witch. I accept her challenge and begin kneading along with her. Our bodies pressed together. Her smell consumes me. I lean my head down and let my lips graze her neck slightly.

She lets out a small gasp. Fuck.

I can feel myself getting hard against her. She's going to feel it. Shit.

Both our breathing is heavy and all I want to do is flip her around and take her on this counter right now. "Y/N..." Dammit, I'm letting myself give in again.

"You two look like you're having fun!" Anne's sudden voice causes us both to scream out loud as I shoot off of Y/N and scramble to the sink washing my hands of the flour that's on them.

"Anne! I hope you enjoyed your rest. The pasta dough is almost done." Y/N's voice sounds flustered.

"I can go back and rest more if you two want to finish." She's just as big a pain as Sebastian is.

"Stay. I'm gonna go get some air." I say as I head outside, leaving Anne giggling.

I hear Soloman stand up in the garden as I exit the house. "Lunch almost ready?"

"Not yet, Anne is up though so figured I'd give them a moment." And I need to pull myself together.

"Hey!" Sebastian's voice calls from a few feet away.

"Enjoy your tour?"

"It was great! Sebastian was very thorough in describing what every location meant to him. Told me some great stories about you all too." Lex sounds unusually cheerful.