Chapter Eleven - It's Official

Ominis' POV

"You're sure THAT'S what you want to get her?"

"Yes, Sebastian."

"I'm buying Lex a locket with literally all of my savings and you're seriously going with this?!"

"I think Lex will love the locket you're getting her and I KNOW Y/N will love this gift." She values sentimental over material items. It's one of the things I love about her.

"Whatever, just trying to help you out."

"Can you grab me the green haired one?"

"Yup... you're really going with green?"

"Oh you even have an issue with the color now?" I roll my eyes to my best friend.

"Hey hey! Calm down Mr. Sex Machine. I'm just saying, getting her a gift with your house colors is more of a Boyfriend thing and last time we talked, you still haven't pulled the trigger on actually asking her out."

I hate that he's right. I keep trying to ask her out officially. I've made multiple elaborate dates where it would be perfect and romantic. The kind of official asking a girl like her deserves. I want her to feel special.

My first attempt was two nights after the night in the Undercroft. I had Amit and Poppy help me set up the Astronomy Tower. We had a picnic laid out with candles covering the entire platform. A perfect setting for the perfect girl.

I sent Y/N an owl to meet me at midnight. Of course she arrived a little early and was beyond happy with the romantic surprise. She couldn't stop doing her little excited bounces. Merlin I love when she gets those. Unfortunately what I hadn't anticipated was my uncontrollable need to touch her again. Only a few minutes into the date and I was tearing at her clothes begging let me take her. The sex was incredible, even better than the Undercroft. It's like she studied and learned every sensitive spot on my body. We destroyed one another that night. Exhausted and spent from the unbelievable pleasure, I couldn't bring myself to ask her out. It wasn't the plan. I needed it to be romantic for her, not asked in a moment of lust.

Attempt number two was an absolute disaster. I took her to Honeydukes and let her get anything she wanted so we could bake a new original cupcake together. The room of requirement was more than happy to provide a small kitchen. However, it clearly sensed our sexual desire as well since half way through us unloading our ingredients a bed appeared prompting Y/N to pounce. I'm fucking powerless to resist her. We once again got lost in our own pleasure, but it was rather short lived when Deek caught us and sent me to Weasley for punishment.

Weasley ended up giving me so much detention that I haven't had time to see Y/N let alone plan another date to ask her to be my Girlfriend.

"I'm working on it, Sebastian! And keep your voice down! I shouldn't have even told you we slept together and I don't need you telling everyone in the bloody store!" I snatch the plush unicorn he grabbed for me and carry it up to the register.

"Do you need this gift wrapped? It's free for the holidays."

"Yes, that would be wonderful. Thank you."

Walking back to the castle I can feel how the weather has truly shifted. The cold wind is freezing even with my gloves, scarf, and hat on.

"I wanted to ask, are you planning on staying with us for the whole holiday?"

"Actually I was planning on staying here so Lex and Y/N have some company. Then we'd all join you for Christmas."

"That's good. I was thinking about staying myself, but I know how excited Anne is to have me home for a while. I'm glad you'll be here with them."